Fund title: UnLtd: Access to Employment Accelerator
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Intensive support and repayable finance for social enterprises with innovative ideas to improve access to employment for people that face barriers to work
31 January 2020
The Access to Employment Accelerator is part of the Thrive programme run by UnLtd. It supports social enterprises that are working to increase access to employment, through training or job opportunities, for people that face barriers to work. This can include people with disabilities, homeless people, ex-offenders, long-term unemployed, young people not in education, employment or training, refugees and people recovering from addiction.
Social enterprises with the most innovative ideas to improve access to employment can be funded. This includes training and support into employment or direct employment opportunities.
There is a particular focus on supporting social ventures that are:
- supporting disabled people into employment
- improving access to employment in the East End of London
- creating access to employment across the UK
The programme offers six months’ intensive support from a dedicated Venture Manager and the opportunity to secure investment of up to £50,000 in repayable capital funding (loan or equity).
Legally incorporated, UK-based social-purpose organisations are eligible to apply.
Search the site
- RT @RuralMicros: We're looking for businesses to sign-up to our Engaging Rural Micros trial. If you're a #businessowner in #rural… https://t.co/1Y6loD7VnQ 3d ago
- RT @HotswskillsC: Are you concerned about the availability of #welding and #fabrication #skills in the South West? #pipe #skillsgap… https://t.co/gasPdGWzm7 3d ago
- RT @HotswskillsC: We're having a #weldingweek where we want you to share stories, videos and pictures about welding skills in the Hea… https://t.co/FkNaMEPhBx 3d ago
- RT @TownExmouth: We'll be rocking around the #Christmas tree in #Exmouth on Friday 6th December! Come down to the Strand from 3… https://t.co/E6Avzz1R7C 1 week ago