Fund title: True Colours Trust: Small Grants UK
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £10,000 for projects to assist children and young people with disabilities and complex healthcare needs.
Applications can be submitted at any time
The True Colours Trust supports children and young adults with disabilities. It provides grants of up to £10,000 through its Small Grants UK scheme to help smaller organisations develop and deliver programmes for children, their siblings and families.
Small Grants are usually one-off contributions and can be used towards the costs of specialist items to help disabled children and their families. For example:
- hydrotherapy pools
- multi-sensory rooms
- sibling projects
- bereavement support
- specialised play equipment / access to play and leisure
- family support / parent-led peer support
Applications are accepted from registered charities and organisations with charitable status.
Search the site
- #devonjobs https://t.co/1uGu0PY1jw 2d ago
- We're recruiting to roles dedicated to supporting redundancy & job activity in Devon: -Economic Development Officer… https://t.co/Z6oI2GW9R3 1 week ago
- RT @DevonCC: What happens when a support programme ends? Read the second of a two-part series by Pioneers Post exploring what ca… https://t.co/xe5Ejfgb5s 1 week ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Barclays is running a webinar on the changes within agriculture and how AgriTech can increase productivity, protect… https://t.co/MbJiE4FqKY 1 week ago