Fund title: True Colours Trust: Small Grants UK
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £10,000 for projects to assist children and young people with disabilities and complex healthcare needs.
Applications can be submitted at any time
The True Colours Trust supports children and young adults with disabilities. It provides grants of up to £10,000 through its Small Grants UK scheme to help smaller organisations develop and deliver programmes for children, their siblings and families.
Small Grants are usually one-off contributions and can be used towards the costs of specialist items to help disabled children and their families. For example:
- hydrotherapy pools
- multi-sensory rooms
- sibling projects
- bereavement support
- specialised play equipment / access to play and leisure
- family support / parent-led peer support
Applications are accepted from registered charities and organisations with charitable status.
Search the site
- RT @devonclimate: We are working to create a resilient, net-zero Devon, where people & nature thrive. Head to our website to look at… https://t.co/yUTBoNaUO1 1d ago
- RT @devonclimate: Have you heard!? We’re holding a citizens’ assembly to discuss how Devon should meet the big challenges of climate… https://t.co/8fCosDxwde 1d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Do you identify as female & run your own business, or want to start one? Are you aged 18 or over? Are you based in… https://t.co/SiNWUDgS8g 1d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Able Futures provides mental health support to people in work. The Access to Work Mental Health Support Service is… https://t.co/DIHzBhJVlR 1d ago