Fund title: True Colours Trust: Small Grants UK
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £10,000 for projects to assist children and young people with disabilities and complex healthcare needs.
Applications can be submitted at any time
The True Colours Trust supports children and young adults with disabilities. It provides grants of up to £10,000 through its Small Grants UK scheme to help smaller organisations develop and deliver programmes for children, their siblings and families.
Small Grants are usually one-off contributions and can be used towards the costs of specialist items to help disabled children and their families. For example:
- hydrotherapy pools
- multi-sensory rooms
- sibling projects
- bereavement support
- specialised play equipment / access to play and leisure
- family support / parent-led peer support
Applications are accepted from registered charities and organisations with charitable status.
Search the site
- RT @Apprenticeships: Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on 22 February, the 'Providing apprenticeships during the coronavirus… https://t.co/lg8E1CUIFa 3d ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: . @ERDF_GSP is offering a free programme to boost South West businesses and social enterprises – offering 1:1s with… https://t.co/qYb6bEpKz8 3d ago
- RT @Apprenticeships: Employing an apprentice is easier than you think and there’s financial support and help available from the governme… https://t.co/gXPbMQDyKQ 3d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: How often is your first step doing a quick Google search? Nigel Wilkinson shares tips on getting your website found… https://t.co/BdyVa5YWYk 3d ago