Fund title: True Colours Trust: Small Grants UK
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £10,000 for projects to assist children and young people with disabilities and complex healthcare needs.
Applications can be submitted at any time
The True Colours Trust supports children and young adults with disabilities. It provides grants of up to £10,000 through its Small Grants UK scheme to help smaller organisations develop and deliver programmes for children, their siblings and families.
Small Grants are usually one-off contributions and can be used towards the costs of specialist items to help disabled children and their families. For example:
- hydrotherapy pools
- multi-sensory rooms
- sibling projects
- bereavement support
- specialised play equipment / access to play and leisure
- family support / parent-led peer support
Applications are accepted from registered charities and organisations with charitable status.
Search the site
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Do you dream of owning a business and being your own boss? @DragonflyFilmTV are looking for potential business part… https://t.co/DZrR67kjsP 14h ago
- RT @BWCsouthwest: How to sell your products or services | The way you approach selling can make a huge difference to your chances of… https://t.co/lEKoELvaGq 15h ago
- RT @OtterVale: Meet @catchmentyog and Hazel from @WestcountryRT, helping #AmbroseBear & Tarka pose with some #DevonChutney! Great… https://t.co/kHYm8dkuMY 16h ago
- RT @ChristinaHeron1: Are you a #businesswoman who'd like to #network locally? Come and join us for #walk and #talk #networking… https://t.co/JOOwB4IzVW 1d ago