Fund title: The Which? Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants to support research projects aiming to improve understanding of unfair consumer treatment (consumer harm) faced by vulnerable and disadvantaged groups
29 September 2021
Consumer organisation Which? is providing grants for research projects to improve understanding of consumer harm. The aim is to investigate how certain groups of consumers may face difficulties and be adversely affected when they receive unfair or unclear treatment as a consumer.
Grants are available to charities and universities with projects to identify the issues and find solutions to make life simpler, fairer and safer for vulnerable consumers.
The main areas are:
- Consumer rights and protections
- Keeping consumers safe from scams
- Digital life
The funding should focus on tackling consumer harm faced by disadvantaged and diverse communities such as women, people living with disabilities or health conditions, low-income households or members of diverse ethnic communities.
There is no maximum grant but the total funding available is £75,000 for 2021/22.
Search the site
- RT @CSW_Group: SMART SKILLS on Tour! @PlymBizCentres Today SMART SKILLS has arrived at City Business Park in Plymouth.… https://t.co/VhGiVIIehl 5d ago
- RT @CSW_Group: Have you got the skills to make a real difference to unemployed young people? We are looking for individuals who ca… https://t.co/FTDdRBr8FZ 5d ago
- RT @travel_devon: We're the half way mark for #CycleSeptember, so here's some amazing stats!> In #Devon, over 1,000 riders have cycle… https://t.co/eGN99CUXoC 5d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Future Farming Resilience Devon County Council is working with Defra to help update farmers & landowners in Dev… https://t.co/R7K6lzK3ft 5d ago