Fund title: Support package for arts, culture & heritage
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Emergency funding to help organisations in the arts, culture and heritage sectors to survive the coronavirus pandemic
Not yet available
The government has announced a £1.57billion rescue package for the arts, culture and heritage sector: emergency grants and loans will be available to museums, galleries, theatres, independent cinemas, heritage sites and music venues to help them survive the coronavirus pandemic. Funding will also be provided to restart construction work at cultural and heritage sites paused as a result of the pandemic.
The package includes:
- £1.15 billion for cultural organisations in England delivered through a mix of grants and loans. This will be made up of £270 million of repayable finance and £880 million grants.
- £100 million of targeted support for the national cultural institutions in England and the English Heritage Trust.
- £120 million capital investment to restart construction on cultural infrastructure and for heritage construction projects in England which was paused due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Further information will be provided as it becomes available.
Search the site
- RT @BWCsouthwest: Have you heard about the new #MadeinDevon scheme? It’s all about supporting local businesses to stand out from the… https://t.co/27hDrQDEhe 16h ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Are you looking to start a new business? Join us Tues 22nd June, 1pm-2pm, as we talk you through all the informatio… https://t.co/iGD3OcZnJf 16h ago
- RT @DevonCC: Four new work hubs are being established across Devon with funding from the @HeartofSWLEP #gettingbuildingfund anno… https://t.co/eLLU8RcwpQ 1 week ago
- RT @DevonCC: Devon Delivers, which aims to encourage businesses to relocate to the county, has launched a new video and website… https://t.co/k3Kk5h1x7H 1 week ago