Fund title: Support package for arts, culture & heritage
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Emergency funding to help organisations in the arts, culture and heritage sectors to survive the coronavirus pandemic
Not yet available
The government has announced a £1.57billion rescue package for the arts, culture and heritage sector: emergency grants and loans will be available to museums, galleries, theatres, independent cinemas, heritage sites and music venues to help them survive the coronavirus pandemic. Funding will also be provided to restart construction work at cultural and heritage sites paused as a result of the pandemic.
The package includes:
- £1.15 billion for cultural organisations in England delivered through a mix of grants and loans. This will be made up of £270 million of repayable finance and £880 million grants.
- £100 million of targeted support for the national cultural institutions in England and the English Heritage Trust.
- £120 million capital investment to restart construction on cultural infrastructure and for heritage construction projects in England which was paused due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Further information will be provided as it becomes available.
Search the site
- Are you and #employer confused about the new government announcements about getting people into work? @CIPD &… https://t.co/0Qltsxbfqg 2d ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Businesses in Northern Devon can sign up to @Cosmic_UK lockdown series exploring the world of online retail. Free… https://t.co/UZKCpuOzc8 1 week ago
- RT @ProudtoCare: On Thursday 3rd December from 10.30 am - 1 pm there is a free online conference about employment opportunities for… https://t.co/KTB0todHmp 1 week ago
- RT @ExCCBusiness: Funding opportunity – Community Business Renewal Fund Grants to enable community businesses to adapt, renew and re… https://t.co/OLjrFvi4fH 1 week ago