Fund title: Social Enterprise Support Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants for social enterprises that are supporting people at high health risk from COVID-19, and those supporting people facing increased social and economic challenges as a result of COVID-19
Round 1: 20 July 2020. Round 2: 20 August 2020. Round 3: 17 September 2020
Grants of up to £300,000 are available to support social enterprises during COVID-19. The funding is from the National Lottery Community Fund and is for social enterprises that support people who are at high risk from COVID-19, or that support people most likely to face increased demand and challenges as a result of the COVID-19 crisis.
The funding is intended to help social enterprises to meet additional demands, change the way they work, make their spaces COVID-secure, and manage liquidity during the next six months.
Social enterprises must be able to demonstrate that they are working in one of the following priority areas:
Supporting people who are at high risk from COVID-19 – specifically:
- connecting with older people
- connecting with disabled people
- providing advice and support to people who are pushed into crisis
- providing support to those in medical care or end of life care
Supporting people most likely to face increased demand and challenges as a result of the COVID-19 crisis – specifically:
- providing essential items directly to families who are hit hardest
- supporting BAME and other communities who experience health inequalities
- supporting people who experience loneliness and social isolation
- supporting people who experience poor mental health
- supporting children and young people to achieve their potential
The fund is available to incorporated social-purpose organisations with an asset lock. Social enterprises must have been incorporated at least a year ago (i.e. registered with Companies House, the FCA or the Charity Commission) and have had annual income between £25,000 and £1.5 million before COVID-19.
You can apply for grants of between £10,000 and £300,000, but most grants will be between £10,000 and £50,000.
Search the site
- RT @ExCCBusiness: BT Small Business Support Scheme BT is introducing new measures to help small businesses boost their connectivity… https://t.co/sShAX7cmq3 1d ago
- Have you heard about @chamber_devon introductory offer for new members? Aimed at helping recovery, we are welcoming… https://t.co/aQytwC3820 1d ago
- DCC Economy & @VisitDevon are asking you to take part in a survey, open to both residents and visitors, so that we… https://t.co/G08LqaGOHD 6d ago
- RT @DevonCC: If you’re visiting our beautiful outdoor spaces in #Devon then please be respectful and do the right thing to stop… https://t.co/eDTV0ZndPG 1 week ago