Fund title: Rosa: COVID-19 Response Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants of up to £10,000 for not-for-profit women’s organisations that address the critical needs of marginalised and disadvantaged women
Applications may be submitted at any time
Rosa’s Covid-19 Response Fund (Small Grants) is now open and will provide grants of up to £10,000 for specialist women’s organisations across the UK.
The purpose of this fund is to provide quick and straightforward grants with very basic eligibility criteria. This is an open call for women’s organisations to apply for what they identify as a short-term funding need.
Rosa particularly welcomes proposals from women’s organisations that:
- address the critical needs of women and girls that miss out the most, including: marginalised populations, BME women, LGBTQ+ women and girls, women and girls with disabilities, older women, homeless women, survivors of gender violence, women in prison and ex-offenders, and other underserved and disadvantaged groups of women.
- operate in less economically resilient towns, cities and rural areas within the UK.
Search the site
- RT @travel_devon: 2 more days to get ready and join #WinterWheelers, the advent #cycling calendar! Make the most of this Christmas… https://t.co/SIY9rX2I8e 19h ago
- RT @travel_devon: Remember to sign up for #WinterWheelers by tomorrow for a chance to win a £750 local bike shop voucher! > Join the… https://t.co/SJVcH7Ibtk 19h ago
- RT @BIPsouthwest: Want to start your own business? If you're based in West Devon or South Hams we can offer FREE one-to-one business… https://t.co/0EUt2e3dYF 4d ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Businesses in Northern Devon can sign up to @Cosmic_UK lockdown series for SMEs in the tourism and creative sectors… https://t.co/zmnKTrqQet 4d ago