Fund title: Rosa: COVID-19 Response Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants of up to £10,000 for not-for-profit women’s organisations that address the critical needs of marginalised and disadvantaged women
Applications may be submitted at any time
Rosa’s Covid-19 Response Fund (Small Grants) is now open and will provide grants of up to £10,000 for specialist women’s organisations across the UK.
The purpose of this fund is to provide quick and straightforward grants with very basic eligibility criteria. This is an open call for women’s organisations to apply for what they identify as a short-term funding need.
Rosa particularly welcomes proposals from women’s organisations that:
- address the critical needs of women and girls that miss out the most, including: marginalised populations, BME women, LGBTQ+ women and girls, women and girls with disabilities, older women, homeless women, survivors of gender violence, women in prison and ex-offenders, and other underserved and disadvantaged groups of women.
- operate in less economically resilient towns, cities and rural areas within the UK.
Search the site
- #devonjobs https://t.co/1uGu0PY1jw 5d ago
- We're recruiting to roles dedicated to supporting redundancy & job activity in Devon: -Economic Development Officer… https://t.co/Z6oI2GW9R3 1 week ago
- RT @DevonCC: What happens when a support programme ends? Read the second of a two-part series by Pioneers Post exploring what ca… https://t.co/xe5Ejfgb5s 1 week ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Barclays is running a webinar on the changes within agriculture and how AgriTech can increase productivity, protect… https://t.co/MbJiE4FqKY 1 week ago