Fund title: Rosa: COVID-19 Response Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants of up to £10,000 for not-for-profit women’s organisations that address the critical needs of marginalised and disadvantaged women
Applications may be submitted at any time
Rosa’s Covid-19 Response Fund (Small Grants) is now open and will provide grants of up to £10,000 for specialist women’s organisations across the UK.
The purpose of this fund is to provide quick and straightforward grants with very basic eligibility criteria. This is an open call for women’s organisations to apply for what they identify as a short-term funding need.
Rosa particularly welcomes proposals from women’s organisations that:
- address the critical needs of women and girls that miss out the most, including: marginalised populations, BME women, LGBTQ+ women and girls, women and girls with disabilities, older women, homeless women, survivors of gender violence, women in prison and ex-offenders, and other underserved and disadvantaged groups of women.
- operate in less economically resilient towns, cities and rural areas within the UK.
Search the site
- RT @EastDevonBiz: We are excited to work with partners to showcase what a fantastic business destination #Devon is! Check out this… https://t.co/UjfHcCd2CK 3h ago
- An initiative to drive investment in the UK's most innovative firms. https://t.co/9xxv7dzluH 1 week ago
- RT @DevonRecruit: Want to work in Devon? Are you looking for a new job or thinking about a change in career? The Devonjobs site rece… https://t.co/ZJInI1PHHZ 2 weeks ago
- RT @ExeterCouncil: 5 actions you can do during #BeesNeedsWeek are: Grow more flowers, shrubs and trees Let gardens grow wild Cu… https://t.co/Mlc0LpcUPC 2 weeks ago