Fund title: Rosa: COVID-19 Response Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants of up to £10,000 for not-for-profit women’s organisations that address the critical needs of marginalised and disadvantaged women
Applications may be submitted at any time
Rosa’s Covid-19 Response Fund (Small Grants) is now open and will provide grants of up to £10,000 for specialist women’s organisations across the UK.
The purpose of this fund is to provide quick and straightforward grants with very basic eligibility criteria. This is an open call for women’s organisations to apply for what they identify as a short-term funding need.
Rosa particularly welcomes proposals from women’s organisations that:
- address the critical needs of women and girls that miss out the most, including: marginalised populations, BME women, LGBTQ+ women and girls, women and girls with disabilities, older women, homeless women, survivors of gender violence, women in prison and ex-offenders, and other underserved and disadvantaged groups of women.
- operate in less economically resilient towns, cities and rural areas within the UK.
Search the site
- RT @ExeterCouncil: Employers are all ready to meet jobseekers at the Exeter Jobs Fair. The event at the Corn Exchange is now open and… https://t.co/fwNaGALDYE 4d ago
- Do you have experience of delivering projects and programmes? We are seeking to recruit a Senior Economic Developme… https://t.co/9ROnR4lnED 4d ago
- RT @CSW_Group: SMART SKILLS on Tour! @PlymBizCentres Today SMART SKILLS has arrived at City Business Park in Plymouth.… https://t.co/VhGiVIIehl 1 week ago
- RT @CSW_Group: Have you got the skills to make a real difference to unemployed young people? We are looking for individuals who ca… https://t.co/FTDdRBr8FZ 1 week ago