Fund title: Rosa: COVID-19 Response Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants of up to £10,000 for not-for-profit women’s organisations that address the critical needs of marginalised and disadvantaged women
Applications may be submitted at any time
Rosa’s Covid-19 Response Fund (Small Grants) is now open and will provide grants of up to £10,000 for specialist women’s organisations across the UK.
The purpose of this fund is to provide quick and straightforward grants with very basic eligibility criteria. This is an open call for women’s organisations to apply for what they identify as a short-term funding need.
Rosa particularly welcomes proposals from women’s organisations that:
- address the critical needs of women and girls that miss out the most, including: marginalised populations, BME women, LGBTQ+ women and girls, women and girls with disabilities, older women, homeless women, survivors of gender violence, women in prison and ex-offenders, and other underserved and disadvantaged groups of women.
- operate in less economically resilient towns, cities and rural areas within the UK.
Search the site
- RT @Apprenticeships: Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on 22 February, the 'Providing apprenticeships during the coronavirus… https://t.co/lg8E1CUIFa 2d ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: . @ERDF_GSP is offering a free programme to boost South West businesses and social enterprises – offering 1:1s with… https://t.co/qYb6bEpKz8 2d ago
- RT @Apprenticeships: Employing an apprentice is easier than you think and there’s financial support and help available from the governme… https://t.co/gXPbMQDyKQ 2d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: How often is your first step doing a quick Google search? Nigel Wilkinson shares tips on getting your website found… https://t.co/BdyVa5YWYk 2d ago