Fund title: Road Safety Trust
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £200,000 for innovative traffic calming and provision for vulnerable road users
21 June 2019
The Road Safety Trust is inviting applications for grants up to £200,000 through its main grants programme. The theme for 2019 is ‘Innovative traffic calming and provision for vulnerable road users’.
The main programme has the following objectives:
- To generate new knowledge about what works
- To translate ideas into new measures
- To influence road safety policy and practice
- To support partnership working or collaboration
Eligible projects might include but are not limited to: evidence reviews; trials; roll-outs; evaluations; and support for the profession through guidance or other resources.
UK-based organisations (both public and professional associations), registered charities and university departments may apply for grants. Businesses and CICs can also apply as long as they can demonstrate that their project is charitable and there is a clear public benefit to UK road users.
In September 2019, the Road Safety Trust will be opening a small grants programme with grants of £10k to £30k for projects that make a tangible improvement to road safety in local communities. These do not need to be linked to the 2019 theme. Further information will be available in the coming months.
Search the site
- RT @HeartofSWLEP: The 'Building sustainable towns and cities 2019' conference is taking place 18 September in London this year. A gr… https://t.co/R220McZ1Am 1d ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Getting to grips with #SEO and #SocialMedia. Explore the factors that affect your search engine ranking and pick up… https://t.co/Wv3awTiiap 1d ago
- Three new opportunities are now available to bid for ESF funding for HotSW. To find out more and how to apply click… https://t.co/rOO6WS7040 1d ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: "Our business advisor, Kim, has sat with us when we have felt completely lost and has signposted us to where we nee… https://t.co/SEX1kWE2Tf 2d ago