Fund title: Road Safety Trust
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £200,000 for innovative traffic calming and provision for vulnerable road users
21 June 2019
The Road Safety Trust is inviting applications for grants up to £200,000 through its main grants programme. The theme for 2019 is ‘Innovative traffic calming and provision for vulnerable road users’.
The main programme has the following objectives:
- To generate new knowledge about what works
- To translate ideas into new measures
- To influence road safety policy and practice
- To support partnership working or collaboration
Eligible projects might include but are not limited to: evidence reviews; trials; roll-outs; evaluations; and support for the profession through guidance or other resources.
UK-based organisations (both public and professional associations), registered charities and university departments may apply for grants. Businesses and CICs can also apply as long as they can demonstrate that their project is charitable and there is a clear public benefit to UK road users.
In September 2019, the Road Safety Trust will be opening a small grants programme with grants of £10k to £30k for projects that make a tangible improvement to road safety in local communities. These do not need to be linked to the 2019 theme. Further information will be available in the coming months.
Search the site
- RT @BIPCDevon: Inspiring Entrepreneurs Wellness Edition @britishlibrary is a FREE #Exeter event on 8 July, 18–21:30 Award winning… https://t.co/MqE3UC4teZ 1h ago
- RT @BIPsouthwest: Studies have shown that small businesses with a solid, written business plan are more likely to succeed in the mark… https://t.co/GYuoJNNhrQ 1h ago
- RT @BWCsouthwest: Our new Pop Up Business Advice Café is coming: get tailored advice for your #SmallBiz, enjoy a cup a coffee with th… https://t.co/lAi4353DoA 1h ago
- We had a fantastic time @VenturefestSW last week. There are some exciting #tech businesses based here in #Devon and… https://t.co/oVKhyxg9iR 3h ago