Fund title: Quadstar Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Seed grants and mentoring for projects that focus on helping children and young people thrive
3 July 2017
This is a new fund which has launched this month offering grants of up to £10,000 for ideas and projects that help children and young people in their development and well-being. The Quadstar Foundation particularly focuses on activities that support children and young people’s happiness and confidence as an antidote to modern pressures. This includes support for activities such as sport, creative arts and outdoor adventures.
Projects eligible for support should be working towards one or more of the following outcomes:
- improving children and young people’s emotional resilience and mental wellbeing
- increasing children and young people’s opportunities
- empowering children and young people to become more confident and pursue their aspirations
The foundation also strongly prioritises projects that are working towards becoming sustainable.
Small registered charities, voluntary and community groups and social enterprises operating at local level can apply.
The Quadstar Foundation will shortly be launching a Social Enterprise Award for Music and Creative Performance
Search the site
- RT @HeartofSWLEP: The 'Building sustainable towns and cities 2019' conference is taking place 18 September in London this year. A gr… https://t.co/R220McZ1Am 2d ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Getting to grips with #SEO and #SocialMedia. Explore the factors that affect your search engine ranking and pick up… https://t.co/Wv3awTiiap 2d ago
- Three new opportunities are now available to bid for ESF funding for HotSW. To find out more and how to apply click… https://t.co/rOO6WS7040 2d ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: "Our business advisor, Kim, has sat with us when we have felt completely lost and has signposted us to where we nee… https://t.co/SEX1kWE2Tf 3d ago