Fund title: Quadstar Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Seed grants and mentoring for projects that focus on helping children and young people thrive
3 July 2017
This is a new fund which has launched this month offering grants of up to £10,000 for ideas and projects that help children and young people in their development and well-being. The Quadstar Foundation particularly focuses on activities that support children and young people’s happiness and confidence as an antidote to modern pressures. This includes support for activities such as sport, creative arts and outdoor adventures.
Projects eligible for support should be working towards one or more of the following outcomes:
- improving children and young people’s emotional resilience and mental wellbeing
- increasing children and young people’s opportunities
- empowering children and young people to become more confident and pursue their aspirations
The foundation also strongly prioritises projects that are working towards becoming sustainable.
Small registered charities, voluntary and community groups and social enterprises operating at local level can apply.
The Quadstar Foundation will shortly be launching a Social Enterprise Award for Music and Creative Performance
Search the site
- The best work spaces in and around #Exeter will be celebrated at the @Betterworkspace Awards. Nominations are now o… https://t.co/HYWOMWgJzE 17h ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Hey Exeter! Looking to start your own business? Attend our Smart Start Business Workshop for people new to business… https://t.co/0DRZYiYkCi 2d ago
- RT @ExeterSciencePk: The past year was an extremely busy one for Exeter Science Park and, as we’ve come to the end of the 2018/2019 fina… https://t.co/Hzi0Q7XIi1 2d ago
- RT @LearnDevon: Have you booked your spot? Our Women into Technology conference is taking place tomorrow. We're looking forward to… https://t.co/19zPDwskP6 2d ago