Fund title: Power to Change: Bright Ideas Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Business development support, grants and peer learning for groups and organisations that intend to become a community business. COVID-19 UPDATE: C-19 BRIGHT IDEAS SUPPORT FUND FOR CURRENT GRANT-HOLDERS ONLY
The Bright Ideas Fund supports new community business ideas through the start-up and planning stages to the implementation stage with tailored business support and grants of up to £15,000.
Applications can be made by community groups, associations and organisations across England which have a good idea for a community business but need help developing it, or which are just starting out. Applicant organisations must not have been constituted for more than 5 years at the time of making an application.
The Bright Ideas Fund aims to give community groups the support they need to take the first practical steps towards launching a community business. The fund sets out four key features of a community business:
- locally rooted
- accountable to the local community
- trading for the benefit of the local community
- broad community impact
Search the site
- An initiative to drive investment in the UK's most innovative firms. https://t.co/9xxv7dzluH 6d ago
- RT @DevonRecruit: Want to work in Devon? Are you looking for a new job or thinking about a change in career? The Devonjobs site rece… https://t.co/ZJInI1PHHZ 2 weeks ago
- RT @ExeterCouncil: 5 actions you can do during #BeesNeedsWeek are: Grow more flowers, shrubs and trees Let gardens grow wild Cu… https://t.co/Mlc0LpcUPC 2 weeks ago
- RT @ExeterCouncil: There's a little something that everybody can do for pollinators during #BeesNeedsWeek Find out more with… https://t.co/qAGYCCSo1N 2 weeks ago