Fund title: Power to Change: Bright Ideas Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Business development support, grants and peer learning for groups and organisations that intend to become a community business. COVID-19 UPDATE: C-19 BRIGHT IDEAS SUPPORT FUND FOR CURRENT GRANT-HOLDERS ONLY
The Bright Ideas Fund supports new community business ideas through the start-up and planning stages to the implementation stage with tailored business support and grants of up to £15,000.
Applications can be made by community groups, associations and organisations across England which have a good idea for a community business but need help developing it, or which are just starting out. Applicant organisations must not have been constituted for more than 5 years at the time of making an application.
The Bright Ideas Fund aims to give community groups the support they need to take the first practical steps towards launching a community business. The fund sets out four key features of a community business:
- locally rooted
- accountable to the local community
- trading for the benefit of the local community
- broad community impact
Search the site
- RT @travel_devon: 2 more days to get ready and join #WinterWheelers, the advent #cycling calendar! Make the most of this Christmas… https://t.co/SIY9rX2I8e 18h ago
- RT @travel_devon: Remember to sign up for #WinterWheelers by tomorrow for a chance to win a £750 local bike shop voucher! > Join the… https://t.co/SJVcH7Ibtk 18h ago
- RT @BIPsouthwest: Want to start your own business? If you're based in West Devon or South Hams we can offer FREE one-to-one business… https://t.co/0EUt2e3dYF 4d ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Businesses in Northern Devon can sign up to @Cosmic_UK lockdown series for SMEs in the tourism and creative sectors… https://t.co/zmnKTrqQet 4d ago