Fund title: Power to Change: Bright Ideas Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Business development support, grants and peer learning for groups and organisations that intend to become a community business. COVID-19 UPDATE: C-19 BRIGHT IDEAS SUPPORT FUND FOR CURRENT GRANT-HOLDERS ONLY
The Bright Ideas Fund supports new community business ideas through the start-up and planning stages to the implementation stage with tailored business support and grants of up to £15,000.
Applications can be made by community groups, associations and organisations across England which have a good idea for a community business but need help developing it, or which are just starting out. Applicant organisations must not have been constituted for more than 5 years at the time of making an application.
The Bright Ideas Fund aims to give community groups the support they need to take the first practical steps towards launching a community business. The fund sets out four key features of a community business:
- locally rooted
- accountable to the local community
- trading for the benefit of the local community
- broad community impact
Search the site
- RT @travel_devon: Looking to start cycling for your commutes? > Get advice and tips with a qualified instructor on how to prepare for… https://t.co/UFRpjrTu8E 21h ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Are you a business owner? Has your business been negatively affected by Corona virus? The RESTART GRANT is a new f… https://t.co/WyWFbA3xUe 21h ago
- RT @DCCApprentices: Today is the start of #LearningAtWorkWeek! At Devon County Council, we are proud to say that since 2017 we have… https://t.co/Qek1NKOyW8 21h ago
- RT @DevonCC: As lockdown eases have fun but please remain cautious. Just because we can, doesn't mean we should so proceed at y… https://t.co/KjY6P3gnRI 21h ago