Fund title: NFU Mutual Community Giving Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants to support community events, charities, schools, and community group activities that are local to NFU Mutual branch offices
Applications are considered four times a year
Charities and community groups can apply for small grants for activities that will make a difference in their community.
The NFU Mutual Community Giving Fund is most likely to approve funding requests which meet one or more of their four areas of interest:
- connecting the community; reducing social isolation, providing opportunities, and encouraging resilience
- providing care and support to vulnerable members of our community
- relieving poverty; improving the health and wellbeing of our communities
- advancing education and experiences for young people
Priority will be given to requests that are supported by NFU Mutual staff members or one of the local branch offices. There are branches in Plymouth, Totnes and Halwill Junction.
The maximum donation is £1,000 and this should ideally be something specific such as an item of equipment or something that will help many people over a long period of time.
Larger grants are available from the NFU Mutual Charitable Trust.
Search the site
- RT @ExeterCouncil: Employers are all ready to meet jobseekers at the Exeter Jobs Fair. The event at the Corn Exchange is now open and… https://t.co/fwNaGALDYE 4d ago
- Do you have experience of delivering projects and programmes? We are seeking to recruit a Senior Economic Developme… https://t.co/9ROnR4lnED 4d ago
- RT @CSW_Group: SMART SKILLS on Tour! @PlymBizCentres Today SMART SKILLS has arrived at City Business Park in Plymouth.… https://t.co/VhGiVIIehl 1 week ago
- RT @CSW_Group: Have you got the skills to make a real difference to unemployed young people? We are looking for individuals who ca… https://t.co/FTDdRBr8FZ 1 week ago