Fund title: Nationwide Building Society: Community Grants
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £50,000 for housing and homelessness projects
17 June 2021
Nationwide Building Society is offering grants of between £10,000 and £50,000 to organisations with projects that work towards:
- Preventing people from losing their home
- Helping people in a home
- Supporting people to thrive within the home environment.
The funding will support core costs (up to 20% of the grant amount requested); staff and volunteer costs; small-scale capital costs; activity costs; development and capacity building costs; and building works and refurbishment costs.
Charities, Community Land Trusts and housing co-operatives that are making positive changes in their local areas can apply for grants. Co-operatives and Community Benefit Societies registered with the Financial Conduct Authority can also apply.
Search the site
- RT @BWCsouthwest: Have you heard about the new #MadeinDevon scheme? It’s all about supporting local businesses to stand out from the… https://t.co/27hDrQDEhe 3d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Are you looking to start a new business? Join us Tues 22nd June, 1pm-2pm, as we talk you through all the informatio… https://t.co/iGD3OcZnJf 3d ago
- RT @DevonCC: Four new work hubs are being established across Devon with funding from the @HeartofSWLEP #gettingbuildingfund anno… https://t.co/eLLU8RcwpQ 1 week ago
- RT @DevonCC: Devon Delivers, which aims to encourage businesses to relocate to the county, has launched a new video and website… https://t.co/k3Kk5h1x7H 1 week ago