Fund title: National Lottery Community Fund: COVID-19 Funding
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Emergency funding for charities and voluntary organisations facing acute financial difficulties or providing support for people and communities affected by COVID-19
The last date to apply for government funding via NLCF is 17 August 2020; NLCF emergency funds will still be available after this date
The National Lottery Community Fund is distributing £200m of emergency funding to support organisations during the COVID-19 outbreak. National Lottery funds will be used alongside funding from the government to support charities.
Grants are available to charitable organisations which are:
- supporting people and communities who experience disproportionate challenge and difficulty as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- providing services and support for vulnerable people, for which there will be increased demand as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- supporting communities to work together to respond to COVID-19
Registered charities, voluntary and community organisations, CICs and not-for-profit companies can apply for grants between £300 and £100,000.
Search the site
- RT @DevonCC: If you're leaving your home for daily exercise, you MUST follow government guidance. ✅ Stay local ✅ Stay 2 metres… https://t.co/ltHlhlsrrQ 12h ago
- #Grants are available to support cultural organisations with the costs they will face as they welcome back visitors… https://t.co/5n6jbJDLTY 5d ago
- RT @events_scoc: EU Transition Panel Event with @Chamber_Devon and @GrowthHubHOTSW, Jan 26. The panel will discuss effects on Britis… https://t.co/oeR9KfM6UE 5d ago
- RT @DevonCC: If you're heading to the supermarket please shop safely Wear a face covering which covers your nose & mouth at a… https://t.co/aIWyyMctJX 5d ago