Fund title: National Lottery Community Fund: COVID-19 Funding
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Emergency funding for charities and voluntary organisations facing acute financial difficulties or providing support for people and communities affected by COVID-19
The National Lottery Community Fund is distributing £200m of emergency funding to support organisations during the COVID-19 outbreak. National Lottery funds will be used alongside funding from the government to support charities.
Grants are available to charitable organisations which are:
- supporting people and communities who experience disproportionate challenge and difficulty as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- providing services and support for vulnerable people, for which there will be increased demand as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- supporting communities to work together to respond to COVID-19
Registered charities, voluntary and community organisations, CICs and not-for-profit companies can apply for grants between £300 and £100,000.
Search the site
- RT @WeAreLikeMinds: We just published Business Breakfast TV https://t.co/kOjKhlaxyU 3d ago
- RT @devonclimate: Are you #SelfEmployed with a passion for fighting the #ClimateCrisis and an interest in #CommunityEnergy? Check o… https://t.co/gPUPNbx9O6 3d ago
- RT @EEDGrowthPoint: Sign up to our regular update for #EastDevonbusiness, with the latest on round 2 of the discretionary grant fund an… https://t.co/hDdk0lSFzM 3d ago
- RT @BWCsouthwest: Why simple, fast, flexible communication solutions will help businesses embrace the ‘new normal’… https://t.co/7AS14xYYHH 3d ago