Fund title: National Lottery Community Fund: COVID-19 Funding
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Emergency funding for charities and voluntary organisations facing acute financial difficulties or providing support for people and communities affected by COVID-19
The last date to apply for government funding via NLCF is 17 August 2020; NLCF emergency funds will still be available after this date
The National Lottery Community Fund is distributing £200m of emergency funding to support organisations during the COVID-19 outbreak. National Lottery funds will be used alongside funding from the government to support charities.
Grants are available to charitable organisations which are:
- supporting people and communities who experience disproportionate challenge and difficulty as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- providing services and support for vulnerable people, for which there will be increased demand as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- supporting communities to work together to respond to COVID-19
Registered charities, voluntary and community organisations, CICs and not-for-profit companies can apply for grants between £300 and £100,000.
Search the site
- RT @ExeterCouncil: Employers are all ready to meet jobseekers at the Exeter Jobs Fair. The event at the Corn Exchange is now open and… https://t.co/fwNaGALDYE 4d ago
- Do you have experience of delivering projects and programmes? We are seeking to recruit a Senior Economic Developme… https://t.co/9ROnR4lnED 4d ago
- RT @CSW_Group: SMART SKILLS on Tour! @PlymBizCentres Today SMART SKILLS has arrived at City Business Park in Plymouth.… https://t.co/VhGiVIIehl 1 week ago
- RT @CSW_Group: Have you got the skills to make a real difference to unemployed young people? We are looking for individuals who ca… https://t.co/FTDdRBr8FZ 1 week ago