Fund title: National Lottery Community Fund: COVID-19 Funding
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Emergency funding for charities and voluntary organisations facing acute financial difficulties or providing support for people and communities affected by COVID-19
The last date to apply for government funding via NLCF is 17 August 2020; NLCF emergency funds will still be available after this date
The National Lottery Community Fund is distributing £200m of emergency funding to support organisations during the COVID-19 outbreak. National Lottery funds will be used alongside funding from the government to support charities.
Grants are available to charitable organisations which are:
- supporting people and communities who experience disproportionate challenge and difficulty as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- providing services and support for vulnerable people, for which there will be increased demand as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- supporting communities to work together to respond to COVID-19
Registered charities, voluntary and community organisations, CICs and not-for-profit companies can apply for grants between £300 and £100,000.
Search the site
- RT @devonclimate: We are working to create a resilient, net-zero Devon, where people & nature thrive. Head to our website to look at… https://t.co/yUTBoNaUO1 19h ago
- RT @devonclimate: Have you heard!? We’re holding a citizens’ assembly to discuss how Devon should meet the big challenges of climate… https://t.co/8fCosDxwde 19h ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Do you identify as female & run your own business, or want to start one? Are you aged 18 or over? Are you based in… https://t.co/SiNWUDgS8g 19h ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Able Futures provides mental health support to people in work. The Access to Work Mental Health Support Service is… https://t.co/DIHzBhJVlR 19h ago