Fund title: National Lottery Community Fund: COVID-19 Funding
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Emergency funding for charities and voluntary organisations facing acute financial difficulties or providing support for people and communities affected by COVID-19
The last date to apply for government funding via NLCF is 17 August 2020; NLCF emergency funds will still be available after this date
The National Lottery Community Fund is distributing £200m of emergency funding to support organisations during the COVID-19 outbreak. National Lottery funds will be used alongside funding from the government to support charities.
Grants are available to charitable organisations which are:
- supporting people and communities who experience disproportionate challenge and difficulty as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- providing services and support for vulnerable people, for which there will be increased demand as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- supporting communities to work together to respond to COVID-19
Registered charities, voluntary and community organisations, CICs and not-for-profit companies can apply for grants between £300 and £100,000.
Search the site
- RT @BIPsouthwest: Need to re-evaluate and adapt your business? An independent advisor will give an outside view to help adapt your… https://t.co/cR3zJWYPX2 2d ago
- RT @DCCApprentices: Massive Congratulations to Cleo! Well deserved! Great for our apprentices to be recognised for all their hard work… https://t.co/AoH1T91Glo 2d ago
- RT @DCCApprentices: Woohoo!!!! Really pleased to have received this award Virtual Award Ceremony was fantastic and enjoyed by the tea… https://t.co/sPyiNMyBhR 2d ago
- RT @GeneratorHub: SNAZZY NEW WEBSITE ALERT! All the info on our #Exeter office spaces can be found at https://t.co/8NbetzsReL https://t.co/f6AgmadBQA 2d ago