Fund title: National Lottery Community Fund: COVID-19 Funding
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Emergency funding for charities and voluntary organisations facing acute financial difficulties or providing support for people and communities affected by COVID-19
The last date to apply for government funding via NLCF is 17 August 2020; NLCF emergency funds will still be available after this date
The National Lottery Community Fund is distributing £200m of emergency funding to support organisations during the COVID-19 outbreak. National Lottery funds will be used alongside funding from the government to support charities.
Grants are available to charitable organisations which are:
- supporting people and communities who experience disproportionate challenge and difficulty as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- providing services and support for vulnerable people, for which there will be increased demand as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- supporting communities to work together to respond to COVID-19
Registered charities, voluntary and community organisations, CICs and not-for-profit companies can apply for grants between £300 and £100,000.
Search the site
- RT @DevonCC: The Chairman of Devon County Council, Cllr Stuart Barker, conveys his condolences on behalf of the County of Devon… https://t.co/SHTB973Xon 3d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: First impressions can make or break your website. Join Francesca Mapp to learn how to create engaging web copy whic… https://t.co/0DWpv5j1tz 3 weeks ago
- RT @HeartofSWLEP: The South West has world-class capabilities in #photonics & #microelectronics. This webinar on April 13th for… https://t.co/LUL2QcR5vy 3 weeks ago
- RT @DCCApprentices: Today we launched our first Step Forward video! #CareLeaversCan Hear about young people’s experience on the Step F… https://t.co/GWs2dpAK8B 3 weeks ago