Fund title: National Lottery Community Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Devon projects have received nearly £1.5million from the National Lottery Community Fund this year and now that the regular funding programmes have re-opened for applications more groups in Devon have the chance to benefit.
Applications may be submitted at any time
Community groups across Devon have received nearly £1.5million from the National Lottery Community Fund (NLCF) this year. This includes £10,000 for Beer Men’s Shed, located in Beer, East Devon. The National Lottery grant will go towards a new workshop where men in the area can get together, work on projects and make friends. Sidmouth Coastal Community Hub has also received funding to create a new dedicated space for the town’s annual Sea Festival.
If you are looking for funding for a community project in Devon that will bring people together, support vulnerable people or enhance services then you may be able to get a grant from the NLCF.
For the past few months the fund has been focusing on providing emergency funding for voluntary organisations in response to the coronavirus crisis. Groups will still be able to access funding to help them adapt their activities in the wake of the pandemic but can now also submit applications for new projects.
The following regular funding programmes for England have re-opened for applications:
- National Lottery Awards for All – grants up to £10,000 for voluntary and community groups
- Reaching Communities – grants over £10,000 to help people to make positive changes in their community
- Partnerships – grants over £10,000 for organisations working together
Search the site
- RT @DevonCC: The Chairman of Devon County Council, Cllr Stuart Barker, conveys his condolences on behalf of the County of Devon… https://t.co/SHTB973Xon 7d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: First impressions can make or break your website. Join Francesca Mapp to learn how to create engaging web copy whic… https://t.co/0DWpv5j1tz 3 weeks ago
- RT @HeartofSWLEP: The South West has world-class capabilities in #photonics & #microelectronics. This webinar on April 13th for… https://t.co/LUL2QcR5vy 3 weeks ago
- RT @DCCApprentices: Today we launched our first Step Forward video! #CareLeaversCan Hear about young people’s experience on the Step F… https://t.co/GWs2dpAK8B 3 weeks ago