Fund title: Loneliness Engagement Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
The Loneliness Engagement Fund provides small grants between £15,000 and £50,000 to organisations with a track record of engaging at national level with target groups at high risk of loneliness
13 October 2021
The Loneliness Engagement Fund has been set up to fund projects that reach the groups in England most affected by loneliness during COVID-19. The aim is to deliver communications and engagement activity that will help reduce feelings of stigma and encourage people to take steps to help themselves and others.
Charitable, benevolent and philanthropic organisations in England can apply for grants of between £15,000 and £50,000. They should have a proven track record of delivery communications and engagement activity at a national level to support people who are a higher risk of loneliness. This includes young people, people with mental health conditions and people living alone.
The funding can be used for:
- developing content and resources to engage specific target audiences
- testing content with target audiences
- disseminating messaging directly through existing networks and channels
- research into target audiences to support future activity
- training community leaders or ‘ambassadors’ to deliver messages within their networks
- evaluation of activity delivered using this funding
All funded activities must take place in England by 31 March 2022.
Search the site
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Looking for a coworking space in East Devon? Check out @Lighthouse_Sid https://t.co/Yzf5UEhn3h 3d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Digital Boost Plymouth offers free digital training to any business based in Plymouth. Get #advice, support and… https://t.co/RVwrF0Z3z0 3d ago
- RT @ExeterSciencePk: The Ada Lovelace Building is up for 3 awards at @ExeterPropAwds one of them being the Green Initiative Award. The b… https://t.co/U9264zkuMx 3d ago
- .@Regen_insight are researching on behalf of @DevonCC into supporting householders in #Devon make their homes warme… https://t.co/c9rXPhbgSF 3d ago