Fund title: Local Restrictions Support Grant
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants for businesses that have been forced to close their premises during the second national lockdown from 5 November to 2 December 2020
Refer to your District Council for details or your local LRSG scheme
Following the Government’s announcement of the new national restrictions, District Councils in Devon are administering a new Local Restrictions Support Grant (LRSG) for businesses that have been forced to close.
The grants are for businesses which provide direct in-person services from premises and so have been required to close from 5th November until 2nd December. This includes non-essential retail, leisure, personal care, sports facilities and hospitality businesses.
There are different levels of grant for businesses required to close depending on the current rateable value (RV) of your premises:
- Premises with an RV of £15,000 and under will receive £1,334
- Premises with an RV over £15,000 and below £51,000 will receive £2,000
- Premises with an RV over £51,000 will receive £3,000
Payment of this grant covers the four weeks from 5 November until 2 December 2020.
Eligible businesses in Devon can claim the grant via their District Council:
- East Devon District Council
- Exeter City Council
- Mid Devon District Council – Apply by 25 November 2020
- North Devon Council
- South Hams District Council
- Teignbridge District Council
- Torridge District Council
- West Devon Borough Council