Fund title: Lloyds Bank Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
A new programme to provide revenue grants and support for the organisational development of small and medium-sized charities working with people dealing with complex social issues
Lloyds Bank Foundation is inviting applications for funding from its new programme for small and medium-sized charities that support people dealing with complex social issues. Grants are primarily to support core costs for up to three years and the foundation expects the charities to make a difference to people’s lives through direct support for individuals.
In 2020, the foundation will be making around 170 new grants to small charities in England and Wales, half of which will be for £100,000 over three years, and the other half for £45,000 over three years. The foundation has assessed local need for each of its priority themes and the size of grant a charity can apply for varies accordingly. The themes are as follows, with an indication of the current availability of grants for charities in Devon:
- Addiction and dependency – up to £100,000
- Asylum seekers and refugees – up to £45,000
- Domestic abuse – up to £100,000
- Care leavers – up to £45,000
- Homeless and vulnerably housed – up to £100,000
- Learning disabilities – up to £45,000
- Sexual abuse and exploitation – not currently available in Devon
- Offending, prison or community service – up to £100,000
- Mental health – not currently available in Devon
- Trafficking and modern slavery – up to £45,000
- Young parents – up to £45,000
Note that the assessment of local need will be reviewed every six months and that the availability of grants for charities in Devon could therefore change.
Applications will be accepted from charities or Charitable Incorporated Organisations that are registered with the Charity Commission and that have been delivering direct services to vulnerable people for at least one year.
Charities are expected to demonstrate an understanding of their own organisational development issues and to build a partnership with the Lloyds Bank Foundation to address these.
Search the site
- RT @travel_devon: 2 more days to get ready and join #WinterWheelers, the advent #cycling calendar! Make the most of this Christmas… https://t.co/SIY9rX2I8e 19h ago
- RT @travel_devon: Remember to sign up for #WinterWheelers by tomorrow for a chance to win a £750 local bike shop voucher! > Join the… https://t.co/SJVcH7Ibtk 19h ago
- RT @BIPsouthwest: Want to start your own business? If you're based in West Devon or South Hams we can offer FREE one-to-one business… https://t.co/0EUt2e3dYF 4d ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Businesses in Northern Devon can sign up to @Cosmic_UK lockdown series for SMEs in the tourism and creative sectors… https://t.co/zmnKTrqQet 4d ago