Fund title: Lloyds Bank Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
A new programme to provide revenue grants and support for the organisational development of small and medium-sized charities working with people dealing with complex social issues
Lloyds Bank Foundation is inviting applications for funding from its new programme for small and medium-sized charities that support people dealing with complex social issues. Grants are primarily to support core costs for up to three years and the foundation expects the charities to make a difference to people’s lives through direct support for individuals.
In 2020, the foundation will be making around 170 new grants to small charities in England and Wales, half of which will be for £100,000 over three years, and the other half for £45,000 over three years. The foundation has assessed local need for each of its priority themes and the size of grant a charity can apply for varies accordingly. The themes are as follows, with an indication of the current availability of grants for charities in Devon:
- Addiction and dependency – up to £100,000
- Asylum seekers and refugees – up to £45,000
- Domestic abuse – up to £100,000
- Care leavers – up to £45,000
- Homeless and vulnerably housed – up to £100,000
- Learning disabilities – up to £45,000
- Sexual abuse and exploitation – not currently available in Devon
- Offending, prison or community service – up to £100,000
- Mental health – not currently available in Devon
- Trafficking and modern slavery – up to £45,000
- Young parents – up to £45,000
Note that the assessment of local need will be reviewed every six months and that the availability of grants for charities in Devon could therefore change.
Applications will be accepted from charities or Charitable Incorporated Organisations that are registered with the Charity Commission and that have been delivering direct services to vulnerable people for at least one year.
Charities are expected to demonstrate an understanding of their own organisational development issues and to build a partnership with the Lloyds Bank Foundation to address these.
Search the site
- RT @ExCCBusiness: The latest information on funding opportunities to support business, environmental and social projects in Devon… https://t.co/YGhU6mTx8O 18h ago
- RT @TedWraggTrust: A group of children from @WestExeSchool are #finalists in the Nesta Longitude Explorer Prize 2020, for designing a… https://t.co/l4A6yOVOTo 2 weeks ago
- RT @ExeterSkills: .@spacepsm @YEDevonUK @DCCeconomy @FabLabDevon @ExeterSciencePk @ExeCityFutures Thrilled to hear @WestExeSchool tea… https://t.co/9FSFGcK3tD 2 weeks ago
- RT @WeAreLikeMinds: The Lockdown Festival for Business 25th-29th May - https://t.co/m0PMPp74V7 https://t.co/LgGlfBxs7P 3 weeks ago