Fund title: Independent Age Grants Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants of up to £15,000 for smaller charities that provide services to older people in order to support particularly vulnerable clients during the coronavirus pandemic
4 June 2020; 2 July 2020; 21 August 2020; 18 September 2020
Independent Age, a charity that supports older people, is making £2 million available to help smaller organisations across the UK working with older people hardest hit by coronavirus. There will be four separate funding rounds: in each round there will be £500,000 available where organisations can apply to receive up to £15,000 each.
The fund will prioritise activities to support:
- older people living in particularly complex and challenging situations
- older people in danger of being out of site and out of mind
Registered charities that are providing services for older people can apply. They must have at least one paid member of staff (part-time is fine) and an annual income of £1 million or less.
Applicants must know what they want to do – or do better – to help make an immediate difference to the lives of vulnerable older people over the next six months.
Search the site
- RT @WeAreLikeMinds: We just published Business Breakfast TV https://t.co/kOjKhlaxyU 3d ago
- RT @devonclimate: Are you #SelfEmployed with a passion for fighting the #ClimateCrisis and an interest in #CommunityEnergy? Check o… https://t.co/gPUPNbx9O6 3d ago
- RT @EEDGrowthPoint: Sign up to our regular update for #EastDevonbusiness, with the latest on round 2 of the discretionary grant fund an… https://t.co/hDdk0lSFzM 3d ago
- RT @BWCsouthwest: Why simple, fast, flexible communication solutions will help businesses embrace the ‘new normal’… https://t.co/7AS14xYYHH 3d ago