Fund title: Healthy Communities Together
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Funding for partnerships between the voluntary sector, local authorities and the NHS to boost the health and wellbeing of their communities
27 May 2020
The National Lottery Community Fund and The King’s Fund are jointly supporting partnership working in local areas between the voluntary and community sector, the NHS and local authorities to improve the health and wellbeing of local communities.
The Healthy Communities Together programme will provide grant funding and leadership development support to develop effective and sustainable partnerships to improve health and wellbeing, reduce health inequalities and empower communities.
Partnerships must include:
- a voluntary, community and social enterprise sector organisation
- a local authority, and
- an NHS organisation (including Clinical Commissioning Groups, NHS Trusts and primary care bodies).
The programme consists of two phases: In phase 1, a maximum of six areas will receive up to £50,000 funding from The National Lottery Community Fund and a package of learning and development support from the King’s Fund for up to nine months to develop their partnership and project plans. At the end of this phase, each site will be invited to apply for phase 2 of the programme for further funding and support.
Search the site
- RT @ExCCBusiness: The latest information on funding opportunities to support business, environmental and social projects in Devon… https://t.co/YGhU6mTx8O 18h ago
- RT @TedWraggTrust: A group of children from @WestExeSchool are #finalists in the Nesta Longitude Explorer Prize 2020, for designing a… https://t.co/l4A6yOVOTo 2 weeks ago
- RT @ExeterSkills: .@spacepsm @YEDevonUK @DCCeconomy @FabLabDevon @ExeterSciencePk @ExeCityFutures Thrilled to hear @WestExeSchool tea… https://t.co/9FSFGcK3tD 2 weeks ago
- RT @WeAreLikeMinds: The Lockdown Festival for Business 25th-29th May - https://t.co/m0PMPp74V7 https://t.co/LgGlfBxs7P 3 weeks ago