Fund title: Health & Wellbeing Challenge Fund (South West)
Focus of fund/fund aims:
to finance charities and social enterprises in the health and wellbeing sector, which find new ways to solve challenges at a local level
The Health & Wellbeing Challenge Fund (South West) has £5m of new funding available to invest in voluntary, community and social enterprises in the South West.
The fund offers investment and operating finance to social enterprises working with people to tackle a range of health and care issues. There will be a mixture of grants and loans to help organisations turn their best ideas into impactful solutions to big issues like dementia, diabetes, obesity, depression and enabling older people to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
The package includes:
- Loans of £50,000 to £150,000 – repayable over a period of up to 6 years
- Risk finance of £10,000 to £50,000 – to be used alongside the loan funding, if needed
- Grants of between £5,000 and £10,000 – to be used alongside the loan to help enterprises prepare for taking on funding
Search the site
- RT @ExeterSciencePk: The #MeetingRooms in #Exeter Science Park Centre are available for both tenants and visitors to book. With Wi-Fi, i… https://t.co/PlljRa3onr 2d ago
- RT @DCCApprentices: Looking to take the #FirstStep in your career? We have a number of #WorkExpereince opportunities available at… https://t.co/1kLdr3OrTk 2d ago
- RT @UnitSevenTQ1: Cellular office (25sqm) for up to 6 persons with shared facilities available to rent in our Unit 7 offices, Torquay… https://t.co/LHyTNDArZX 2d ago
- RT @OtterVale: @louhaley Moved here from Ireland via Bristol over ten years ago, like @DawnGillDesigns, to marry an #Exeter boy. L… https://t.co/HgoLbHfByX 2d ago