Fund title: Health & Wellbeing Challenge Fund (South West)
Focus of fund/fund aims:
to finance charities and social enterprises in the health and wellbeing sector, which find new ways to solve challenges at a local level
The Health & Wellbeing Challenge Fund (South West) has £5m of new funding available to invest in voluntary, community and social enterprises in the South West.
The fund offers investment and operating finance to social enterprises working with people to tackle a range of health and care issues. There will be a mixture of grants and loans to help organisations turn their best ideas into impactful solutions to big issues like dementia, diabetes, obesity, depression and enabling older people to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
The package includes:
- Loans of £50,000 to £150,000 – repayable over a period of up to 6 years
- Risk finance of £10,000 to £50,000 – to be used alongside the loan funding, if needed
- Grants of between £5,000 and £10,000 – to be used alongside the loan to help enterprises prepare for taking on funding
Search the site
- RT @HotswskillsC: A huge thank you to all the businesses supporting #hotswcareershub providing #somerset #plymouth #torbay #devon you… https://t.co/DsDk7mXq7E 3d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Thinking of starting a business? Make sure you book your FREE one-to-one session @ExeterLibrary BIPC. We will take… https://t.co/MBAvOsn0vP 3d ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: Did you know that you can subscribe to receive news about funding opportunities for your Devon based #socent straig… https://t.co/KSmOd4X1f2 3d ago
- RT @RuralMicros: An exciting new project being launched today by Devon County Council - if you are a micro business in Devon or Some… https://t.co/TytJa6yHHg 3d ago