Fund title: Greggs Foundation: Local Community Projects Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants for not-for-profit organisations that support people in need
Refer to website for the next deadline
Greggs Foundation provides grants to small, not-for-profit organisations which support people in need.
Funding can be used for projects which improve resilience within a community of interest. This includes people who are:
- disabled or suffering chronic illness
- living in poverty
- voluntary carers
- isolated older people
- have other demonstrable significant needs.
Grants up to £2,000 are available for projects such as sessional activities/respite support, equipment for sessional activities, trips and residential breaks. The foundation is also interested in new approaches and innovative ideas as well as sustainable approaches to supporting communities of interest. Funding cannot be granted for running costs or continuation of existing and ongoing work.
Search the site
- RT @TedWraggTrust: A group of children from @WestExeSchool are #finalists in the Nesta Longitude Explorer Prize 2020, for designing a… https://t.co/l4A6yOVOTo 2 weeks ago
- RT @ExeterSkills: .@spacepsm @YEDevonUK @DCCeconomy @FabLabDevon @ExeterSciencePk @ExeCityFutures Thrilled to hear @WestExeSchool tea… https://t.co/9FSFGcK3tD 2 weeks ago
- RT @WeAreLikeMinds: The Lockdown Festival for Business 25th-29th May - https://t.co/m0PMPp74V7 https://t.co/LgGlfBxs7P 2 weeks ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: Fully funded webinars in which you will learn about all aspects of starting a #socent, how to measure social impact… https://t.co/DPE1WivA1t 2 weeks ago