Fund title: Greggs Foundation: Local Community Projects Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants for not-for-profit organisations that support people in need
28 February 2019 (Round 1 2019)
Greggs Foundation provides grants to small, not-for-profit organisations which support people in need.
Funding can be used for projects which improve resilience within a community of interest. This includes people who are:
- disabled or suffering chronic illness
- living in poverty
- voluntary carers
- isolated older people
- have other demonstrable significant needs.
Grants up to £2,000 are available for projects such as sessional activities/respite support, equipment for sessional activities, trips and residential breaks. The foundation is also interested in new approaches and innovative ideas as well as sustainable approaches to supporting communities of interest. Funding cannot be granted for running costs or continuation of existing and ongoing work.
Search the site
- The best work spaces in and around #Exeter will be celebrated at the @Betterworkspace Awards. Nominations are now o… https://t.co/HYWOMWgJzE 2d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Hey Exeter! Looking to start your own business? Attend our Smart Start Business Workshop for people new to business… https://t.co/0DRZYiYkCi 3d ago
- RT @ExeterSciencePk: The past year was an extremely busy one for Exeter Science Park and, as we’ve come to the end of the 2018/2019 fina… https://t.co/Hzi0Q7XIi1 3d ago
- RT @LearnDevon: Have you booked your spot? Our Women into Technology conference is taking place tomorrow. We're looking forward to… https://t.co/19zPDwskP6 3d ago