Fund title: Greggs Foundation: Local Community Projects Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants for not-for-profit organisations that support people in need
Refer to website for the next deadline
Greggs Foundation provides grants to small, not-for-profit organisations which support people in need.
Funding can be used for projects which improve resilience within a community of interest. This includes people who are:
- disabled or suffering chronic illness
- living in poverty
- voluntary carers
- isolated older people
- have other demonstrable significant needs.
Grants up to £2,000 are available for projects such as sessional activities/respite support, equipment for sessional activities, trips and residential breaks. The foundation is also interested in new approaches and innovative ideas as well as sustainable approaches to supporting communities of interest. Funding cannot be granted for running costs or continuation of existing and ongoing work.
Search the site
- RT @RecycleDevon: It’s #ChristmasJumperDay on the 10th Dec.! Don’t have a #Christmas jumper yet? Check out your local charity shop or… https://t.co/lqq3wX9wiE 2d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Join the Export Academy for #smallbusinesses. The free course is delivered by experts, giving businesses the know-… https://t.co/73b2zJfH4Z 2d ago
- RT @DevonCC: The Heart of the South West Growth Hub’s new Thrive business support programme is offering a range of training and… https://t.co/8s2NCd00Os 2d ago
- RT @DCCApprentices: Interested in becoming an apprentice within Devon Finance Services? To find out more or to apply for this opportun… https://t.co/5fctT6yXuF 3d ago