Fund title: Greggs Foundation: Local Community Projects Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants for not-for-profit organisations that support people in need
Refer to website for the next deadline
Greggs Foundation provides grants to small, not-for-profit organisations which support people in need.
Funding can be used for projects which improve resilience within a community of interest. This includes people who are:
- disabled or suffering chronic illness
- living in poverty
- voluntary carers
- isolated older people
- have other demonstrable significant needs.
Grants up to £2,000 are available for projects such as sessional activities/respite support, equipment for sessional activities, trips and residential breaks. The foundation is also interested in new approaches and innovative ideas as well as sustainable approaches to supporting communities of interest. Funding cannot be granted for running costs or continuation of existing and ongoing work.
Search the site
- The Natural Capital Challenge Fund is still accepting applications from projects that use #NaturalCapital as a tool… https://t.co/KGJPuTRcx2 7h ago
- RT @BWCsouthwest: Able-futures: free Mental Health Support Services in the workplace | If you struggle with mental health difficultie… https://t.co/pTtwLESIWl 18h ago
- RT @devonclimate: Are you keen to reduce your personal impact on the planet? Not sure where to start? Head over to our website for… https://t.co/I9K2TwS4SZ 19h ago
- RT @DevonRecruit: Care Direct Plus, part of Adult Social Care, is looking for a pro-active and person-centred Social Care Assessor to… https://t.co/t0NZvKwdiQ 1d ago