Fund title: Greggs Foundation: Local Community Projects Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants for not-for-profit organisations that support people in need
Refer to website for the next deadline
Greggs Foundation provides grants to small, not-for-profit organisations which support people in need.
Funding can be used for projects which improve resilience within a community of interest. This includes people who are:
- disabled or suffering chronic illness
- living in poverty
- voluntary carers
- isolated older people
- have other demonstrable significant needs.
Grants up to £2,000 are available for projects such as sessional activities/respite support, equipment for sessional activities, trips and residential breaks. The foundation is also interested in new approaches and innovative ideas as well as sustainable approaches to supporting communities of interest. Funding cannot be granted for running costs or continuation of existing and ongoing work.
Search the site
- RT @HotswskillsC: A huge thank you to all the businesses supporting #hotswcareershub providing #somerset #plymouth #torbay #devon you… https://t.co/DsDk7mXq7E 3d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Thinking of starting a business? Make sure you book your FREE one-to-one session @ExeterLibrary BIPC. We will take… https://t.co/MBAvOsn0vP 3d ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: Did you know that you can subscribe to receive news about funding opportunities for your Devon based #socent straig… https://t.co/KSmOd4X1f2 3d ago
- RT @RuralMicros: An exciting new project being launched today by Devon County Council - if you are a micro business in Devon or Some… https://t.co/TytJa6yHHg 3d ago