Fund title: Greggs Foundation: Local Community Projects Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants for not-for-profit organisations that support people in need
Refer to website for the next deadline
Greggs Foundation provides grants to small, not-for-profit organisations which support people in need.
Funding can be used for projects which improve resilience within a community of interest. This includes people who are:
- disabled or suffering chronic illness
- living in poverty
- voluntary carers
- isolated older people
- have other demonstrable significant needs.
Grants up to £2,000 are available for projects such as sessional activities/respite support, equipment for sessional activities, trips and residential breaks. The foundation is also interested in new approaches and innovative ideas as well as sustainable approaches to supporting communities of interest. Funding cannot be granted for running costs or continuation of existing and ongoing work.
Search the site
- RT @Apprenticeships: Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on 22 February, the 'Providing apprenticeships during the coronavirus… https://t.co/lg8E1CUIFa 3d ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: . @ERDF_GSP is offering a free programme to boost South West businesses and social enterprises – offering 1:1s with… https://t.co/qYb6bEpKz8 3d ago
- RT @Apprenticeships: Employing an apprentice is easier than you think and there’s financial support and help available from the governme… https://t.co/gXPbMQDyKQ 3d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: How often is your first step doing a quick Google search? Nigel Wilkinson shares tips on getting your website found… https://t.co/BdyVa5YWYk 3d ago