Fund title: Forward Enterprise Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Support for enterprises and charities run by, or creating employment opportunities for, ex-offenders and people in recovery from addiction
Applications can be submitted at any time
The Forward Enterprise Fund is a pioneering initiative providing loans and business support to charities and enterprises that help break the cycle of crime or addiction through employment. The fund is a partnership between Social Investment Business, one of the UK’s largest social investors and The Forward Trust, a leading rehabilitation social business.
Eligible applicants can benefit from a tailored mix of support to help grow their business, including:
- access to unsecured loans for between £25,000 – £150,000 split 85% loan/ 15% grant, for up to a five-year term. The typical interest rate on the re-payable part is 7.5%.
- up to ten days of specialist business support
- match funding of up to £5,000 for start-up businesses raising money through a campaign on Crowdfunder
Search the site
- RT @HotswskillsC: A huge thank you to all the businesses supporting #hotswcareershub providing #somerset #plymouth #torbay #devon you… https://t.co/DsDk7mXq7E 5h ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Thinking of starting a business? Make sure you book your FREE one-to-one session @ExeterLibrary BIPC. We will take… https://t.co/MBAvOsn0vP 8h ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: Did you know that you can subscribe to receive news about funding opportunities for your Devon based #socent straig… https://t.co/KSmOd4X1f2 8h ago
- RT @RuralMicros: An exciting new project being launched today by Devon County Council - if you are a micro business in Devon or Some… https://t.co/TytJa6yHHg 8h ago