Fund title: Forward Enterprise Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Support for enterprises and charities run by, or creating employment opportunities for, ex-offenders and people in recovery from addiction
Applications can be submitted at any time
The Forward Enterprise Fund is a pioneering initiative providing loans and business support to charities and enterprises that help break the cycle of crime or addiction through employment. The fund is a partnership between Social Investment Business, one of the UK’s largest social investors and The Forward Trust, a leading rehabilitation social business.
Eligible applicants can benefit from a tailored mix of support to help grow their business, including:
- access to unsecured loans for between £25,000 – £150,000 split 85% loan/ 15% grant, for up to a five-year term. The typical interest rate on the re-payable part is 7.5%.
- up to ten days of specialist business support
- match funding of up to £5,000 for start-up businesses raising money through a campaign on Crowdfunder
Search the site
- #Tourism and visitor businesses in the #SouthWest, including retail and food and drink - please help us by completi… https://t.co/ilqZy5MYRr 1d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Do you dream of owning a business and being your own boss? @DragonflyFilmTV are looking for potential business part… https://t.co/DZrR67kjsP 4d ago
- RT @BWCsouthwest: How to sell your products or services | The way you approach selling can make a huge difference to your chances of… https://t.co/lEKoELvaGq 5d ago
- RT @OtterVale: Meet @catchmentyog and Hazel from @WestcountryRT, helping #AmbroseBear & Tarka pose with some #DevonChutney! Great… https://t.co/kHYm8dkuMY 5d ago