Fund title: Forward Enterprise Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Support for enterprises and charities run by, or creating employment opportunities for, ex-offenders and people in recovery from addiction
Applications can be submitted at any time
The Forward Enterprise Fund is a pioneering initiative providing loans and business support to charities and enterprises that help break the cycle of crime or addiction through employment. The fund is a partnership between Social Investment Business, one of the UK’s largest social investors and The Forward Trust, a leading rehabilitation social business.
Eligible applicants can benefit from a tailored mix of support to help grow their business, including:
- access to unsecured loans for between £25,000 – £150,000 split 85% loan/ 15% grant, for up to a five-year term. The typical interest rate on the re-payable part is 7.5%.
- up to ten days of specialist business support
- match funding of up to £5,000 for start-up businesses raising money through a campaign on Crowdfunder
Search the site
- RT @DevonCC: Join the Digital Transformation Team and help Make Devon Digital! We are #recruiting for a number of digital & tec… https://t.co/fx4JrZ6bit 20h ago
- RT @HeartofSWLEP: Sign up now for tomorrow's webinar from @ExeterSciencePk and @HotswskillsC. Enhance your #digital skills and knowh… https://t.co/5rtiB8P21A 20h ago
- RT @SmallBizSatUK: Applications for #SmallBiz100 are now open! We will be highlighting 100 amazing small businesses every day in the r… https://t.co/XQRFQlzkC1 2d ago
- RT @TheQueensAwards: Does sustainability lie at the heart of your business? Apply for the UK's most prestigious business award and recei… https://t.co/2Rq4IAWHDw 2d ago