Fund title: First Steps Enterprise Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small loan and grant packages for early-stage community enterprises
This is a £300,000 pilot fund for community enterprises looking to take on their first loan to help the organisation move forward from the start-up stage.
There is a particular focus on organisations working in the following areas:
- older people
- health and wellbeing
- employment for young people
Small community-led organisations can apply for up to £30,000 (90% loan and 10% grant) to help them grow their services and become more sustainable. The investments are the first steps towards accessing the wider social investment market and more financing options.
Search the site
- RT @DCCSCCBroadband: . @DevonCC are recruiting for an Economic Development Officer to work on the @DCCSCCBroadband programme in a 2-year… https://t.co/OKRd5Lm2gj 22h ago
- RT @DCCSCCBroadband: A momentous occasion in South Somerset as internet service provider @Wessex_Internet connects its first ever proper… https://t.co/wehKpO5OMK 22h ago
- RT @RecycleDevon: Every day during the #21DaysOfChristmas campaign we are sharing tips & giving away festive hampers full of local… https://t.co/Lo1paRUE6G 2d ago
- RT @devonclimate: Now that December has arrived we are officially into the festive season! To help you stay sustainable this year, w… https://t.co/1U0731kFvr 2d ago