Fund title: First Steps Enterprise Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small loan and grant packages for early-stage community enterprises
This is a £300,000 pilot fund for community enterprises looking to take on their first loan to help the organisation move forward from the start-up stage.
There is a particular focus on organisations working in the following areas:
- older people
- health and wellbeing
- employment for young people
Small community-led organisations can apply for up to £30,000 (90% loan and 10% grant) to help them grow their services and become more sustainable. The investments are the first steps towards accessing the wider social investment market and more financing options.
Search the site
- RT @DevonCC: Join the Digital Transformation Team and help Make Devon Digital! We are #recruiting for a number of digital & tec… https://t.co/fx4JrZ6bit 20h ago
- RT @HeartofSWLEP: Sign up now for tomorrow's webinar from @ExeterSciencePk and @HotswskillsC. Enhance your #digital skills and knowh… https://t.co/5rtiB8P21A 20h ago
- RT @SmallBizSatUK: Applications for #SmallBiz100 are now open! We will be highlighting 100 amazing small businesses every day in the r… https://t.co/XQRFQlzkC1 2d ago
- RT @TheQueensAwards: Does sustainability lie at the heart of your business? Apply for the UK's most prestigious business award and recei… https://t.co/2Rq4IAWHDw 2d ago