Fund title: First Steps Enterprise Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small loan and grant packages for early-stage community enterprises
This is a £300,000 pilot fund for community enterprises looking to take on their first loan to help the organisation move forward from the start-up stage.
There is a particular focus on organisations working in the following areas:
- older people
- health and wellbeing
- employment for young people
Small community-led organisations can apply for up to £30,000 (90% loan and 10% grant) to help them grow their services and become more sustainable. The investments are the first steps towards accessing the wider social investment market and more financing options.
Search the site
- RT @EastDevonBiz: We are excited to work with partners to showcase what a fantastic business destination #Devon is! Check out this… https://t.co/UjfHcCd2CK 3h ago
- An initiative to drive investment in the UK's most innovative firms. https://t.co/9xxv7dzluH 1 week ago
- RT @DevonRecruit: Want to work in Devon? Are you looking for a new job or thinking about a change in career? The Devonjobs site rece… https://t.co/ZJInI1PHHZ 2 weeks ago
- RT @ExeterCouncil: 5 actions you can do during #BeesNeedsWeek are: Grow more flowers, shrubs and trees Let gardens grow wild Cu… https://t.co/Mlc0LpcUPC 2 weeks ago