Fund title: First Steps Enterprise Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small loan and grant packages for early-stage community enterprises
This is a £300,000 pilot fund for community enterprises looking to take on their first loan to help the organisation move forward from the start-up stage.
There is a particular focus on organisations working in the following areas:
- older people
- health and wellbeing
- employment for young people
Small community-led organisations can apply for up to £30,000 (90% loan and 10% grant) to help them grow their services and become more sustainable. The investments are the first steps towards accessing the wider social investment market and more financing options.
Search the site
- RT @Apprenticeships: Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on 22 February, the 'Providing apprenticeships during the coronavirus… https://t.co/lg8E1CUIFa 3d ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: . @ERDF_GSP is offering a free programme to boost South West businesses and social enterprises – offering 1:1s with… https://t.co/qYb6bEpKz8 3d ago
- RT @Apprenticeships: Employing an apprentice is easier than you think and there’s financial support and help available from the governme… https://t.co/gXPbMQDyKQ 3d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: How often is your first step doing a quick Google search? Nigel Wilkinson shares tips on getting your website found… https://t.co/BdyVa5YWYk 3d ago