Fund title: First Steps Enterprise Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small loan and grant packages for early-stage community enterprises
This is a £300,000 pilot fund for community enterprises looking to take on their first loan to help the organisation move forward from the start-up stage.
There is a particular focus on organisations working in the following areas:
- older people
- health and wellbeing
- employment for young people
Small community-led organisations can apply for up to £30,000 (90% loan and 10% grant) to help them grow their services and become more sustainable. The investments are the first steps towards accessing the wider social investment market and more financing options.
Search the site
- RT @HeartofSWLEP: The 'Building sustainable towns and cities 2019' conference is taking place 18 September in London this year. A gr… https://t.co/R220McZ1Am 2d ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Getting to grips with #SEO and #SocialMedia. Explore the factors that affect your search engine ranking and pick up… https://t.co/Wv3awTiiap 2d ago
- Three new opportunities are now available to bid for ESF funding for HotSW. To find out more and how to apply click… https://t.co/rOO6WS7040 2d ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: "Our business advisor, Kim, has sat with us when we have felt completely lost and has signposted us to where we nee… https://t.co/SEX1kWE2Tf 3d ago