Fund title: First Steps Enterprise Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small loan and grant packages for early-stage community enterprises
This is a £300,000 pilot fund for community enterprises looking to take on their first loan to help the organisation move forward from the start-up stage.
There is a particular focus on organisations working in the following areas:
- older people
- health and wellbeing
- employment for young people
Small community-led organisations can apply for up to £30,000 (90% loan and 10% grant) to help them grow their services and become more sustainable. The investments are the first steps towards accessing the wider social investment market and more financing options.
Search the site
- RT @BIPsouthwest: Want to start your own business? If you're based in West Devon or South Hams we can offer FREE one-to-one business… https://t.co/0EUt2e3dYF 2d ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Businesses in Northern Devon can sign up to @Cosmic_UK lockdown series for SMEs in the tourism and creative sectors… https://t.co/zmnKTrqQet 2d ago
- RT @bizsupportgovuk: Do you need advice on managing your business? Access free business support from @acasorguk… https://t.co/vAeq8TpZB9 2d ago
- Community Manager #JobOpportunity in #Barnstaple #NorthDevon https://t.co/AHM7yBEogx… #Business #Enterpreneurship… https://t.co/e4V7qkqJHg 2d ago