Fund title: Financial Inclusion Programme
Focus of fund/fund aims:
An invitation to contribute to the design of a new fund to support people who are struggling financially
The Big Lottery Fund is designing a new £55m programme to increase the use of fair, affordable and appropriate financial products and services that boost savings, increase protection against shocks, smooth incomes and increase access to fair, affordable and appropriate credit.
The programme is not open for applications at this stage, but people with current, or very recent experience of financial exclusion are being invited to contribute to its design.
There will be surveys, interviews and workshops to:
- understand the use of financial products and services by low income households
- explore what makes a difference
- determine how to maximise the impact of £55m
There will be a survey for people with recent experience of financial inclusion as well as an engagement survey for stakeholders, including delivery organisations and providers of financial products and services. Both will be made available in the coming weeks. If you would like to know when either survey goes live, please register your interest by emailing email@example.com
Search the site
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Do you dream of owning a business and being your own boss? @DragonflyFilmTV are looking for potential business part… https://t.co/DZrR67kjsP 2d ago
- RT @BWCsouthwest: How to sell your products or services | The way you approach selling can make a huge difference to your chances of… https://t.co/lEKoELvaGq 2d ago
- RT @OtterVale: Meet @catchmentyog and Hazel from @WestcountryRT, helping #AmbroseBear & Tarka pose with some #DevonChutney! Great… https://t.co/kHYm8dkuMY 2d ago
- RT @ChristinaHeron1: Are you a #businesswoman who'd like to #network locally? Come and join us for #walk and #talk #networking… https://t.co/JOOwB4IzVW 3d ago