Fund title: Financial Inclusion Programme
Focus of fund/fund aims:
An invitation to contribute to the design of a new fund to support people who are struggling financially
The Big Lottery Fund is designing a new £55m programme to increase the use of fair, affordable and appropriate financial products and services that boost savings, increase protection against shocks, smooth incomes and increase access to fair, affordable and appropriate credit.
The programme is not open for applications at this stage, but people with current, or very recent experience of financial exclusion are being invited to contribute to its design.
There will be surveys, interviews and workshops to:
- understand the use of financial products and services by low income households
- explore what makes a difference
- determine how to maximise the impact of £55m
There will be a survey for people with recent experience of financial inclusion as well as an engagement survey for stakeholders, including delivery organisations and providers of financial products and services. Both will be made available in the coming weeks. If you would like to know when either survey goes live, please register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Search the site
- RT @HotswskillsC: A huge thank you to all the businesses supporting #hotswcareershub providing #somerset #plymouth #torbay #devon you… https://t.co/DsDk7mXq7E 3d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Thinking of starting a business? Make sure you book your FREE one-to-one session @ExeterLibrary BIPC. We will take… https://t.co/MBAvOsn0vP 3d ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: Did you know that you can subscribe to receive news about funding opportunities for your Devon based #socent straig… https://t.co/KSmOd4X1f2 3d ago
- RT @RuralMicros: An exciting new project being launched today by Devon County Council - if you are a micro business in Devon or Some… https://t.co/TytJa6yHHg 3d ago