Fund title: Exeter Connect: Writing Winning Grant Applications
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Training for voluntary organisations in Exeter on how to write an effective grant application
The event is on 1st July 2021
Exeter Connect is hosting a training session on writing winning grant applications on Thursday 1st July.
Writing Winning Grant Applications: Thursday 1st July, 10:30am – 1:00pm
Join us for this online session to hear some top tips on how to write an effective grant application.
- Learn the tricks of the trade to help your application really stand out
- It’s a lottery out there, and approximately only one in five grant applications are successful – make yours the one!
- Discover what funders are looking for and how to press their buttons
To find out more and sign up, please email email@example.com.
Search the site
- RT @Exeter_Works: Working in #hospitality can be varied, fun and sociable whether in a full, or part-time / temporary capacity. Thi… https://t.co/ZG4xMcBU5m 1d ago
- RT @DevonCC: The @ukhomeoffice is running webinars this week on the #EUSettlementScheme. EU, EEA and Swiss citizens have until… https://t.co/7hU2EPBUK0 1d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: How do I apply for the SME Brexit Support Fund? The SME Brexit Support Fund is now open. To find out how to apply… https://t.co/pMpwtjuKA8 1d ago
- RT @DevonCC: Devon’s network of on-street cycle hire e-bikes is being expanded thanks to £125,000 of E-Cycle Extension Funding f… https://t.co/5wCxXzxNic 1d ago