Fund title: Erasmus+: Sport 2019
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants for international partnership initiatives to promote integrity, good governance, social inclusion and equal opportunities in sport.
4 April 2019
UK applicants can still apply for funding from the Erasmus+ programme: please refer to the Brexit update on the UK Erasmus+ website.
Any not-for-profit organisation or public body with a role in sports provision or promotion can apply for funding from the Erasmus+ programme. This is a broad EU fund for education, training, youth and sport initiatives.
The sports strand of the programme aims to: tackle cross-border threats to the integrity of sport, such as doping, match fixing and violence; promote good governance in sport; and encourage and support volunteering, social inclusion, equal opportunities and raise awareness of the health benefits of physical activity.
Grants are available for:
- Small collaborative partnerships (at least 3 different organisations from 3 different countries)
- Collaborative partnerships (at least 5 different organisations from 5 different countries)
- European sports events (Europe-wide sport events or national events organised simultaneously in several European countries).
Note that the sports strand of Erasmus+ is a ‘centralised activity’: this means that information and advice is provided by the European Commission’s Executive Agency and not via the UK National Agency.
Search the site
- RT @Apprenticeships: Keep up to date with #apprenticeships communications through Business Update. March edition is now available & incl… https://t.co/z9A6cos7n2 3h ago
- RT @plymouthcc: Don't forget the #GreatBritishSpringClean #GBSPringClean has started - there are loads of litter picks and beach cl… https://t.co/IAXSiNTHqw 4h ago
- RT @FT2G_pitch: Could £10k worth of business support transform your Devon business? If so sign up to Devon's only FREE business net… https://t.co/VFRD54AGdk 4h ago
- RT @AtlanticHubs: The youth of Europe have an appointment on 3 to 5 April in #Gijon in the second Creative Jam under the title "reima… https://t.co/3UGfGZknyi 4h ago