Fund title: Erasmus+: Social Inclusion and Common Values
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Funding for international partnership projects that help to develop and share good practice in inclusive learning or to develop networks of adult education providers
25 February 2020
There is a budget of €20million for collaborative international projects that develop and promote access to good quality, inclusive education, training and lifelong learning for all. The Eramus+ programme will provide grants up to EUR500,000 for projects under the current call which is divided into two Lots:
- Lot 1: General education and training – scaling-up and disseminating good practice in inclusive learning, and developing innovative ways of making education more inclusive
- Lot 2: Adult education – to support projects that create or further develop transnational and national networks of adult education providers
Eligible applicants are public and private organisations active in the field of general education and training and adult education, or other socio-economic sectors or organisations carrying out cross-sector activities (eg cultural organisations, civil society, sports organisations, chambers of commerce, trade organisations, etc.).
Applications will be accepted from partnerships of at least 4 organisations from at least 4 different eligible countries – EU member states, EFTA countries and EU accession countries. The UK is still eligible to participate in Erasmus+ and UK applicants will be covered by the government’s guarantee for organisations with EU-funded projects that are approved before the end of 2020, including in a no-deal scenario.
Search the site
- RT @TownExmouth: We'll be rocking around the #Christmas tree in #Exmouth on Friday 6th December! Come down to the Strand from 3… https://t.co/E6Avzz1R7C 4d ago
- RT @TownExmouth: Please help us to make #Exmouth #beach fully #inclusive by supporting our beach #wheelchair project! ️♿️ For more… https://t.co/wpshnbzXUm 4d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Hurry !! Fully funded - FREE to access Business Support. Available for businesses in agriculture & fisheries, farm… https://t.co/ZmbIfLiDXB 4d ago
- RT @HotswskillsC: If you’re interested in workforce #digitalskills development, there are still spaces left to join us for our… https://t.co/9GN4NPoOqR 5d ago