Fund title: Erasmus+ 2019: EU funding for education, training, youth & sport
Focus of fund/fund aims:
To support organisations actively involved in delivering formal and non-formal education and training, youth and sport activities
various - depending on type of project
UK applicants can still apply for funding from the Erasmus+ programme: please refer to the Brexit update on the UK national agency website.
Erasmus+ provides funding for students and educators to participate in international study, work, training, teaching and volunteering opportunities. The Erasmus+ 2019 call for project proposals has now been published.
There are three different types of projects, known as Key Actions:
- learning mobility for individuals – this is for activities which provide opportunities for individuals to improve their skills, enhance their employability and gain cultural awareness
- co-operation & innovation – to help organisations to work together on sharing, developing and transferring innovative practices in education, training and youth provision across Europe
- policy reform – for activities which support and facilitate the modernisation of education and training systems
The Erasmus+ Programme also supports co-operation and activities in grassroots sport through funding for collaborative partnerships and not-for-profit European sports events.
Erasmus+ integrates all sectors of education, and applications can be made by further and higher education institutions and schools as well as vocational education, adult education and youth organisations actively involved in delivering formal and non-formal education, training and youth work. Organisations delivering sporting activities can also apply.
There is plenty of guidance and support available through the UK National Agency for Erasmus+ including details of the different strands of the programme, advice on how to apply and deadline dates. Whether you are applying for the first time, or have applied in previous years, if your organisation is based in the UK and applying for Erasmus+ funding in 2019, there is a range of information and support to help you prepare, including webinars and one-to-one telephone sessions.
Search the site
- The best work spaces in and around #Exeter will be celebrated at the @Betterworkspace Awards. Nominations are now o… https://t.co/HYWOMWgJzE 4d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Hey Exeter! Looking to start your own business? Attend our Smart Start Business Workshop for people new to business… https://t.co/0DRZYiYkCi 5d ago
- RT @ExeterSciencePk: The past year was an extremely busy one for Exeter Science Park and, as we’ve come to the end of the 2018/2019 fina… https://t.co/Hzi0Q7XIi1 5d ago
- RT @LearnDevon: Have you booked your spot? Our Women into Technology conference is taking place tomorrow. We're looking forward to… https://t.co/19zPDwskP6 5d ago