Fund title: Engaging Libraries Phase Two
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Funding for public libraries to develop partnerships with researchers in order to energise and empower people through engagement with research about health, society and culture
25 September 2019
Engaging Libraries Phase 2 will support public libraries to run public engagement activities on research within the themes of health, society and culture. It will help to facilitate partnerships between public libraries and researchers, and spark people’s curiosity around topics that are relevant or interesting to them. The programme is a partnership between the Carnegie UK Trust, Wellcome and the Wolfson Foundation.
It is anticipated that 20 projects will receive funding to deliver a public engagement project on research in health, society and culture:
- £12,000 – £25,000 for projects submitted by a single library service
- £12,000 – £50,000 for joint applications
One of the aims of Engaging Libraries Phase Two is to facilitate partnerships between public libraries and universities or Independent Research Organisations and so the programme also includes support with finding a suitable research partner.
Search the site
- RT @HotswskillsC: A huge thank you to all the businesses supporting #hotswcareershub providing #somerset #plymouth #torbay #devon you… https://t.co/DsDk7mXq7E 3d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Thinking of starting a business? Make sure you book your FREE one-to-one session @ExeterLibrary BIPC. We will take… https://t.co/MBAvOsn0vP 3d ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: Did you know that you can subscribe to receive news about funding opportunities for your Devon based #socent straig… https://t.co/KSmOd4X1f2 3d ago
- RT @RuralMicros: An exciting new project being launched today by Devon County Council - if you are a micro business in Devon or Some… https://t.co/TytJa6yHHg 3d ago