Fund title: Doing What Matters
Focus of fund/fund aims:
A Devon County Council grant to connect people in a positive, fulfilling and inclusive way: tackling and reducing loneliness and undesired isolation of all types and across all age groups
Open to Expressions of Interest at any time. Projects must be completed by March 2020.
Not-for-profit organisations, including voluntary, community and social enterprises, town and parish councils, charities and businesses, can apply to a new Devon County Council grant fund to tackle loneliness and isolation among people in Devon.
The new Doing What Matters Grant Fund has a revenue budget of £300,000 for 2019/20 which is to be used to support projects which:
- build relationships and connections locally, across all age groups
- help people to become more physically active
- help people to take notice of their local environment
- develop opportunities for culture, creativity or learning
- support giving across local people and communities, including volunteering
- make people feel safer locally
Grants will be between £5,000 and £20,0000 at a maximum of 75% of project costs.
Search the site
- RT @HotswskillsC: A huge thank you to all the businesses supporting #hotswcareershub providing #somerset #plymouth #torbay #devon you… https://t.co/DsDk7mXq7E 3d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Thinking of starting a business? Make sure you book your FREE one-to-one session @ExeterLibrary BIPC. We will take… https://t.co/MBAvOsn0vP 3d ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: Did you know that you can subscribe to receive news about funding opportunities for your Devon based #socent straig… https://t.co/KSmOd4X1f2 3d ago
- RT @RuralMicros: An exciting new project being launched today by Devon County Council - if you are a micro business in Devon or Some… https://t.co/TytJa6yHHg 3d ago