Fund title: Deutsche Bank Awards for Creative Enterprise
Focus of fund/fund aims:
A business competition for aspiring young entrepreneurs in the creative industries
31 March 2021
The Deutsche Bank Awards for Creative Enterprise (DBACE) help young, creative entrepreneurs turn their ideas into reality. Aspiring individuals who want to go into business in the creative industries and require practical and financial support are invited to apply. Entrants will have the chance to win funding for their creative enterprise and a year of business support.
To apply you need to:
- be 18-30 years old
- have a strong idea or an existing business in the creative industries
- want to create positive social impact through your enterprise
- be focussed and committed
There is a cash prize fund of £60,000, to be shared amongst five winners.
Applicants do not need to have an established business; they just need to be ready to grow with their idea. The eventual business can be not-for-profit or a commercial idea/enterprise.
Search the site
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Free business health check? John from @CABizUK used the Growth Support Programme to review his business, focus on… https://t.co/bFQFyMrrsq 4d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Government announces NEW £20 million SME Brexit Support Fund The £20 million SME Brexit Support Fund, offers suppo… https://t.co/JoYbiUEPuu 4d ago
- RT @RishiSunak: New Freeports will encourage free trade and reinforce our position as an outward-looking, trading nation, open to t… https://t.co/hALBiV8QKZ 4d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Did you know that you can now read The Economist for free online with your Devon Libraries card? You can also acce… https://t.co/eKFDglKCRX 4d ago