Fund title: Devon County Council: COVID-19 Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants for community-led schemes in Devon that provide assistance to people who are severely impacted by the national lockdown
5 March 2021
Devon County Council has re-opened the COVID-19 Fund to provide flexible resources to organisations working with communities who are disproportionately impacted by coronavirus.
Applications for grants of between £300 and £700 can be made to support community-led schemes, which identify and/or achieve the small but important things that can safely address some of the issues that are arising as a result of the third national lockdown. These can include:
- safe deliveries of essential goods and services to those who are vulnerable, such as foods and medicines
- support for accessing online information and services
- helping people to stay connected and informed and to support mental health and wellbeing
- transport-related initiatives that support safe community responses to the outbreak
Applications are accepted from constituted and not-for-profit voluntary and community groups and organisations, town and parish councils, charities or businesses, or a combination of such groups working together.
Search the site
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Free business health check? John from @CABizUK used the Growth Support Programme to review his business, focus on… https://t.co/bFQFyMrrsq 4d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Government announces NEW £20 million SME Brexit Support Fund The £20 million SME Brexit Support Fund, offers suppo… https://t.co/JoYbiUEPuu 4d ago
- RT @RishiSunak: New Freeports will encourage free trade and reinforce our position as an outward-looking, trading nation, open to t… https://t.co/hALBiV8QKZ 4d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Did you know that you can now read The Economist for free online with your Devon Libraries card? You can also acce… https://t.co/eKFDglKCRX 4d ago