Fund title: Crowdfund Devon
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Opportunities for Devon projects raising money through Crowdfunder to unlock extra funding on top of what is raised from the crowd
Crowdfund Devon has been set up to support community groups, start-up businesses, charities and individuals across the county to raise money from the crowd and unlock extra funding from the Crowdfund Devon partners.
Devon County Council, East Devon District Council, West Devon Borough Council, South Hams District Council, Teignbridge District Council, Exeter City Council, Torbay Council and the Police, are all working with Crowdfunder, to build opportunities for community groups to bid for funding to help local projects get off the ground.
Projects that run an all-or-nothing crowdfund on Crowdfunder and reach 100% of their funding target can unlock extra funding from one of the Crowdfund Devon partners. The funds are:
- DCC’s Community Chest (Devon County Council)
- Community Resilience Fund (D&C Police)
- Crowdfund East Devon
- Crowdfund Exeter
- Crowdfund West Devon
- Crowdfund South Hams
- South Hams Climate Action and Biodiversity Fund
- Stronger Communities Fund (Teignbridge)
Crowdfund Devon is for projects that benefit the community, support wellbeing, work towards a better environment, reward innovation or support business ideas.
You will need to refer to the details for the separate funds to find out if your project is eligible.
Search the site
- RT @ExeterCouncil: Employers are all ready to meet jobseekers at the Exeter Jobs Fair. The event at the Corn Exchange is now open and… https://t.co/fwNaGALDYE 5d ago
- Do you have experience of delivering projects and programmes? We are seeking to recruit a Senior Economic Developme… https://t.co/9ROnR4lnED 5d ago
- RT @CSW_Group: SMART SKILLS on Tour! @PlymBizCentres Today SMART SKILLS has arrived at City Business Park in Plymouth.… https://t.co/VhGiVIIehl 2 weeks ago
- RT @CSW_Group: Have you got the skills to make a real difference to unemployed young people? We are looking for individuals who ca… https://t.co/FTDdRBr8FZ 2 weeks ago