Fund title: Devon County Council: COVID-19 Prompt Action Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants to support organisations working with people in Devon who are disproportionately impacted by coronavirus and its social and economic consequences
Devon County Council has launched the COVID-19 Prompt Action Fund to help provide valuable funding to organisations working in communities that have been affected by the coronavirus outbreak.
Applications can be made for up to £500 to support community-led schemes, which identify and/or achieve the small but important things that can safely address some of the issues that are arising because of this Coronavirus outbreak. These can include:
- safe deliveries of essential goods and services to those who are vulnerable, such as foods and medicines
- support for accessing online information and services
- virtual support groups to help people to stay connected and informed and to maintain and support mental health and wellbeing
- transport-related initiatives that support safe community responses to the outbreak
Applications are accepted from constituted and not-for-private-profit voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) sector groups and organisations, town and parish councils, charities or businesses, or a combination of such groups working together.
Search the site
- RT @ExCCBusiness: The latest information on funding opportunities to support business, environmental and social projects in Devon… https://t.co/YGhU6mTx8O 17h ago
- RT @TedWraggTrust: A group of children from @WestExeSchool are #finalists in the Nesta Longitude Explorer Prize 2020, for designing a… https://t.co/l4A6yOVOTo 2 weeks ago
- RT @ExeterSkills: .@spacepsm @YEDevonUK @DCCeconomy @FabLabDevon @ExeterSciencePk @ExeCityFutures Thrilled to hear @WestExeSchool tea… https://t.co/9FSFGcK3tD 2 weeks ago
- RT @WeAreLikeMinds: The Lockdown Festival for Business 25th-29th May - https://t.co/m0PMPp74V7 https://t.co/LgGlfBxs7P 3 weeks ago