Fund title: COVID-19 Impact Programme
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Emergency funding for frontline military charities and CICs supporting serving personnel, veterans and their families affected by Covid-19
29 May 2020
The Covid-19 Impact Programme has been set up to ensure that people from Armed Forces communities can keep accessing important services, where resources for these services have been impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic.
It is for military charities and CICs that need to keep their services open to help people from Armed Forces communities affected by coronavirus but have a reduced income as a direct result of the virus outbreak.
There is £6 million available as grants of up to £60,000. In exceptional circumstances, grants of up to £125,000 or more may be awarded.
Charities across the UK must be working in one of nine key areas:
- support to the elderly (including care homes)
- mental and physical health
- domestic violence
- criminal justice system
- service families (including childcare)
Search the site
- RT @ExCCBusiness: The latest information on funding opportunities to support business, environmental and social projects in Devon… https://t.co/YGhU6mTx8O 17h ago
- RT @TedWraggTrust: A group of children from @WestExeSchool are #finalists in the Nesta Longitude Explorer Prize 2020, for designing a… https://t.co/l4A6yOVOTo 2 weeks ago
- RT @ExeterSkills: .@spacepsm @YEDevonUK @DCCeconomy @FabLabDevon @ExeterSciencePk @ExeCityFutures Thrilled to hear @WestExeSchool tea… https://t.co/9FSFGcK3tD 2 weeks ago
- RT @WeAreLikeMinds: The Lockdown Festival for Business 25th-29th May - https://t.co/m0PMPp74V7 https://t.co/LgGlfBxs7P 3 weeks ago