Fund title: Community Business ReBoost Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grant funding and matched equity investment to help existing community businesses to prepare a community share offer to support their recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic
There are three deadlines: 2 December 2020; 6 January 2021; and 3 February 2021
The Community Business ReBoost Fund aims to support community businesses to raise funds by issuing a community share offer so that they can recover and adapt following the Covid-19 pandemic.
The programme is designed to support businesses that are locally rooted, accountable to the local community, trading for the benefit of the local community and with a broad community impact.
Power to Change has allocated £375,000 to support community businesses through grant funding and matched equity investment. Additional business development support may also be provided where required, particularly to help community businesses operating in deprived neighbourhoods, or those led by and supporting BAME communities or disabled people.
The ReBoost fund can provide:
- Development grants – between £3,000 and £5,000 to prepare a community share offer
- Match equity investment – for every pound raised through community shares, ReBoost will match it up to £25,000
To issue a community share offer, you will need to be incorporated as one of the following:
- Community benefit society
- Co-operative society
- Charitable community benefit society
Search the site
- RT @CSW_Group: SMART SKILLS on Tour! @PlymBizCentres Today SMART SKILLS has arrived at City Business Park in Plymouth.… https://t.co/VhGiVIIehl 4h ago
- RT @CSW_Group: Have you got the skills to make a real difference to unemployed young people? We are looking for individuals who ca… https://t.co/FTDdRBr8FZ 4h ago
- RT @travel_devon: We're the half way mark for #CycleSeptember, so here's some amazing stats!> In #Devon, over 1,000 riders have cycle… https://t.co/eGN99CUXoC 4h ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Future Farming Resilience Devon County Council is working with Defra to help update farmers & landowners in Dev… https://t.co/R7K6lzK3ft 6h ago