Fund title: #ClubsinCrisis
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Funding for sports clubs that use sport to help young people develop life skills, employment opportunities, reduce crime and anti-social behaviour or tackle mental health issues
7 May 2021
Local sports clubs and organisations can soon apply for a grant to help support young people as they start to recover from the effects of the latest lockdown.
Wiltshire Community Foundation is administering the fund on behalf of Made By Sport and awarding unrestricted grants of £2,021 to clubs in Wiltshire and Devon who match the criteria.
The fund is looking for applications from clubs and community organisations using sport to improve young people’s lives through one or more of the following means:
- Developing life skills
- Building strong communities
- Improving mental health
- Developing employability skills
- Reducing crime and anti-social behaviour
Refer to Wiltshire Community Foundation for the full eligibility criteria.
Search the site
- RT @FSBDevon: Make sure you book before you come so you know you have a space to stay @FSBDevon @FSBSouthWest @DCCeconomy https://t.co/q0e3D7KF2z 4d ago
- RT @DevonCC: The Devon Start Up Programme, funded by @DevonCC and delivered by @SSEDartington, brought together 18 Devon residen… https://t.co/YCsMQsgh7c 4d ago
- RT @DevonCC: The Chairman of Devon County Council, Cllr Stuart Barker, conveys his condolences on behalf of the County of Devon… https://t.co/SHTB973Xon 2 weeks ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: First impressions can make or break your website. Join Francesca Mapp to learn how to create engaging web copy whic… https://t.co/0DWpv5j1tz 1 month ago