Fund title: #ClubsinCrisis
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Funding for sports clubs that use sport to help young people develop life skills, employment opportunities, reduce crime and anti-social behaviour or tackle mental health issues
7 May 2021
Local sports clubs and organisations can soon apply for a grant to help support young people as they start to recover from the effects of the latest lockdown.
Wiltshire Community Foundation is administering the fund on behalf of Made By Sport and awarding unrestricted grants of £2,021 to clubs in Wiltshire and Devon who match the criteria.
The fund is looking for applications from clubs and community organisations using sport to improve young people’s lives through one or more of the following means:
- Developing life skills
- Building strong communities
- Improving mental health
- Developing employability skills
- Reducing crime and anti-social behaviour
Refer to Wiltshire Community Foundation for the full eligibility criteria.
Search the site
- RT @EastDevonBiz: We are excited to work with partners to showcase what a fantastic business destination #Devon is! Check out this… https://t.co/UjfHcCd2CK 2d ago
- An initiative to drive investment in the UK's most innovative firms. https://t.co/9xxv7dzluH 1 week ago
- RT @DevonRecruit: Want to work in Devon? Are you looking for a new job or thinking about a change in career? The Devonjobs site rece… https://t.co/ZJInI1PHHZ 2 weeks ago
- RT @ExeterCouncil: 5 actions you can do during #BeesNeedsWeek are: Grow more flowers, shrubs and trees Let gardens grow wild Cu… https://t.co/Mlc0LpcUPC 2 weeks ago