Fund title: #ClubsinCrisis
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Funding for sports clubs that use sport to help young people develop life skills, employment opportunities, reduce crime and anti-social behaviour or tackle mental health issues
7 May 2021
Local sports clubs and organisations can soon apply for a grant to help support young people as they start to recover from the effects of the latest lockdown.
Wiltshire Community Foundation is administering the fund on behalf of Made By Sport and awarding unrestricted grants of £2,021 to clubs in Wiltshire and Devon who match the criteria.
The fund is looking for applications from clubs and community organisations using sport to improve young people’s lives through one or more of the following means:
- Developing life skills
- Building strong communities
- Improving mental health
- Developing employability skills
- Reducing crime and anti-social behaviour
Refer to Wiltshire Community Foundation for the full eligibility criteria.
Search the site
- RT @ExeterCouncil: Employers are all ready to meet jobseekers at the Exeter Jobs Fair. The event at the Corn Exchange is now open and… https://t.co/fwNaGALDYE 4d ago
- Do you have experience of delivering projects and programmes? We are seeking to recruit a Senior Economic Developme… https://t.co/9ROnR4lnED 4d ago
- RT @CSW_Group: SMART SKILLS on Tour! @PlymBizCentres Today SMART SKILLS has arrived at City Business Park in Plymouth.… https://t.co/VhGiVIIehl 1 week ago
- RT @CSW_Group: Have you got the skills to make a real difference to unemployed young people? We are looking for individuals who ca… https://t.co/FTDdRBr8FZ 1 week ago