Fund title: Children in Need
Focus of fund/fund aims:
For projects which support disadvantaged children and young people. There are changes to application processes including a new Organisation Registration Form which needs to be submitted before applying to the Main Grants programme.
Children in Need grants are for not-for-profit organisations which work with disadvantaged children and young people in the UK who are aged 18 years and under.
Grants are available for projects which make a difference in the lives of children and young people who are experiencing disadvantage through:
- illness, distress, abuse or neglect
- any kind of disability
- behavioural or psychological difficulties
- living in poverty or situations of deprivation
There are two grants programmes:
- Small Grants – up to and including £10,000 a year to support projects for up to three years (a total of £30,000)
- Main Grants – over £10,000 per year to support projects for up to three years
Funding is only available for direct project costs.
Search the site
- #devonjobs https://t.co/1uGu0PY1jw 2d ago
- We're recruiting to roles dedicated to supporting redundancy & job activity in Devon: -Economic Development Officer… https://t.co/Z6oI2GW9R3 1 week ago
- RT @DevonCC: What happens when a support programme ends? Read the second of a two-part series by Pioneers Post exploring what ca… https://t.co/xe5Ejfgb5s 1 week ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Barclays is running a webinar on the changes within agriculture and how AgriTech can increase productivity, protect… https://t.co/MbJiE4FqKY 1 week ago