Fund title: Children in Need
Focus of fund/fund aims:
For projects which support disadvantaged children and young people. There are changes to application processes including a new Organisation Registration Form which needs to be submitted before applying to the Main Grants programme.
Children in Need grants are for not-for-profit organisations which work with disadvantaged children and young people in the UK who are aged 18 years and under.
Grants are available for projects which make a difference in the lives of children and young people who are experiencing disadvantage through:
- illness, distress, abuse or neglect
- any kind of disability
- behavioural or psychological difficulties
- living in poverty or situations of deprivation
There are two grants programmes:
- Small Grants – up to and including £10,000 a year to support projects for up to three years (a total of £30,000)
- Main Grants – over £10,000 per year to support projects for up to three years
Funding is only available for direct project costs.
Search the site
- RT @travel_devon: 2 more days to get ready and join #WinterWheelers, the advent #cycling calendar! Make the most of this Christmas… https://t.co/SIY9rX2I8e 19h ago
- RT @travel_devon: Remember to sign up for #WinterWheelers by tomorrow for a chance to win a £750 local bike shop voucher! > Join the… https://t.co/SJVcH7Ibtk 19h ago
- RT @BIPsouthwest: Want to start your own business? If you're based in West Devon or South Hams we can offer FREE one-to-one business… https://t.co/0EUt2e3dYF 4d ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Businesses in Northern Devon can sign up to @Cosmic_UK lockdown series for SMEs in the tourism and creative sectors… https://t.co/zmnKTrqQet 4d ago