Fund title: Children in Need
Focus of fund/fund aims:
For projects which support disadvantaged children and young people. There are changes to application processes including a new Organisation Registration Form which needs to be submitted before applying to the Main Grants programme.
Children in Need grants are for not-for-profit organisations which work with disadvantaged children and young people in the UK who are aged 18 years and under.
Grants are available for projects which make a difference in the lives of children and young people who are experiencing disadvantage through:
- illness, distress, abuse or neglect
- any kind of disability
- behavioural or psychological difficulties
- living in poverty or situations of deprivation
There are two grants programmes:
- Small Grants – up to and including £10,000 a year to support projects for up to three years (a total of £30,000)
- Main Grants – over £10,000 per year to support projects for up to three years
Funding is only available for direct project costs.
Search the site
- RT @Apprenticeships: Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on 22 February, the 'Providing apprenticeships during the coronavirus… https://t.co/lg8E1CUIFa 3d ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: . @ERDF_GSP is offering a free programme to boost South West businesses and social enterprises – offering 1:1s with… https://t.co/qYb6bEpKz8 3d ago
- RT @Apprenticeships: Employing an apprentice is easier than you think and there’s financial support and help available from the governme… https://t.co/gXPbMQDyKQ 3d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: How often is your first step doing a quick Google search? Nigel Wilkinson shares tips on getting your website found… https://t.co/BdyVa5YWYk 3d ago