Fund title: Children in Need
Focus of fund/fund aims:
For projects which support disadvantaged children and young people. There are changes to application processes including a new Organisation Registration Form which needs to be submitted before applying to the Main Grants programme.
Children in Need grants are for not-for-profit organisations which work with disadvantaged children and young people in the UK who are aged 18 years and under.
Grants are available for projects which make a difference in the lives of children and young people who are experiencing disadvantage through:
- illness, distress, abuse or neglect
- any kind of disability
- behavioural or psychological difficulties
- living in poverty or situations of deprivation
There are two grants programmes:
- Small Grants – up to and including £10,000 a year to support projects for up to three years (a total of £30,000)
- Main Grants – over £10,000 per year to support projects for up to three years
Funding is only available for direct project costs.
Search the site
- RT @TedWraggTrust: A group of children from @WestExeSchool are #finalists in the Nesta Longitude Explorer Prize 2020, for designing a… https://t.co/l4A6yOVOTo 2 weeks ago
- RT @ExeterSkills: .@spacepsm @YEDevonUK @DCCeconomy @FabLabDevon @ExeterSciencePk @ExeCityFutures Thrilled to hear @WestExeSchool tea… https://t.co/9FSFGcK3tD 2 weeks ago
- RT @WeAreLikeMinds: The Lockdown Festival for Business 25th-29th May - https://t.co/m0PMPp74V7 https://t.co/LgGlfBxs7P 2 weeks ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: Fully funded webinars in which you will learn about all aspects of starting a #socent, how to measure social impact… https://t.co/DPE1WivA1t 2 weeks ago