Fund title: Carers Innovation Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Funding will be available for voluntary groups, charities, SMEs and commercial organisations to develop innovative ways of supporting unpaid carers, outside of mainstream health and care services in England.
To be advised
The Department for Health and Social Care has made £5 million available to improve support for carers.
The fund has not yet launched but the aim is to fund projects that will help carers to be:
- more recognised and connected
- better able to juggle working and caring
- better able to look after their own health and wellbeing
It is expected that applications will be invited from organisations from a mix of sectors including the voluntary and community sector and the private sector, including small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
Applications for grants up to £500,000 will be accepted.
Search the site
- RT @HotswskillsC: A huge thank you to all the businesses supporting #hotswcareershub providing #somerset #plymouth #torbay #devon you… https://t.co/DsDk7mXq7E 3d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Thinking of starting a business? Make sure you book your FREE one-to-one session @ExeterLibrary BIPC. We will take… https://t.co/MBAvOsn0vP 3d ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: Did you know that you can subscribe to receive news about funding opportunities for your Devon based #socent straig… https://t.co/KSmOd4X1f2 3d ago
- RT @RuralMicros: An exciting new project being launched today by Devon County Council - if you are a micro business in Devon or Some… https://t.co/TytJa6yHHg 3d ago