Fund title: CareerTech Challenge
Focus of fund/fund aims:
A grants programme for innovative tech solutions that motivate adults and support them to learn new skills and retrain and a prize fund for digital solutions which improve career information, advice and guidance
Challenge Fund: 9 December 2019. Challenge Prize: 29 January 2020
The £5.75 million CareerTech Challenge aims to encourage bold solutions to improve people’s working lives and unlock employment opportunities for the future. Nesta has launched a Fund and a Prize:
CareerTech Challenge Fund: Grants of between £100,000 and £250,000 for innovative tech solutions that can build career adaptability skills and / or motivation to learn for people who are most vulnerable to workforce changes. Applicants must be a UK registered company or charity.
Applications by 9 December 2019
CareerTech Challenge Prize: a total prize fund of £1.2 million* and tailored packages of expert support for the development of digital solutions that improve career information, advice and guidance. Solutions will combine innovative uses and sources of labour market information with proactive outreach to make high-quality, localised advice and guidance more accessible. Entries are open to any individual, organisation and group based in the UK.
Entries to be submitted by 29 January 2020
* 20 finalists will receive £50,000 each to develop and test their solution; the winner and runner up will each receive further awards of £120,000 and £80,000, respectively, to help get their solutions to market.
Search the site
- RT @TownExmouth: We'll be rocking around the #Christmas tree in #Exmouth on Friday 6th December! Come down to the Strand from 3… https://t.co/E6Avzz1R7C 4d ago
- RT @TownExmouth: Please help us to make #Exmouth #beach fully #inclusive by supporting our beach #wheelchair project! ️♿️ For more… https://t.co/wpshnbzXUm 4d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Hurry !! Fully funded - FREE to access Business Support. Available for businesses in agriculture & fisheries, farm… https://t.co/ZmbIfLiDXB 4d ago
- RT @HotswskillsC: If you’re interested in workforce #digitalskills development, there are still spaces left to join us for our… https://t.co/9GN4NPoOqR 5d ago