Fund title: Blue Spark Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
To support the education and development of children and young people
Applications may be submitted at any time
The Blue Spark Foundation aims to help children and young people reach their full potential by supporting projects which:
- encourage independence
- develop team working skills
- develop self confidence
- promote creativity and individuality
- encourage aspiration
- enhance educational achievement
- widen educational horizons
Projects can include a range of activities such as academic education, drama, sport, enterprise, debating, art and design, music, community activities and educational excursions.
The foundation provides funds for projects which might not happen at all or would only happen on a lesser scale without its support. Most projects which Blue Spark supports are likely to be initiated or undertaken by schools, colleges, clubs, community groups or other organisations, although individuals can also apply.
Most grants are under £5,000.
Search the site
- RT @BIPsouthwest: Want to start your own business? If you're based in West Devon or South Hams we can offer FREE one-to-one business… https://t.co/0EUt2e3dYF 2d ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Businesses in Northern Devon can sign up to @Cosmic_UK lockdown series for SMEs in the tourism and creative sectors… https://t.co/zmnKTrqQet 2d ago
- RT @bizsupportgovuk: Do you need advice on managing your business? Access free business support from @acasorguk… https://t.co/vAeq8TpZB9 2d ago
- Community Manager #JobOpportunity in #Barnstaple #NorthDevon https://t.co/AHM7yBEogx… #Business #Enterpreneurship… https://t.co/e4V7qkqJHg 2d ago