Fund title: Blue Spark Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
To support the education and development of children and young people
Applications may be submitted at any time
The Blue Spark Foundation aims to help children and young people reach their full potential by supporting projects which:
- encourage independence
- develop team working skills
- develop self confidence
- promote creativity and individuality
- encourage aspiration
- enhance educational achievement
- widen educational horizons
Projects can include a range of activities such as academic education, drama, sport, enterprise, debating, art and design, music, community activities and educational excursions.
The foundation provides funds for projects which might not happen at all or would only happen on a lesser scale without its support. Most projects which Blue Spark supports are likely to be initiated or undertaken by schools, colleges, clubs, community groups or other organisations, although individuals can also apply.
Most grants are under £5,000.
Search the site
- RT @Apprenticeships: Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on 22 February, the 'Providing apprenticeships during the coronavirus… https://t.co/lg8E1CUIFa 3d ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: . @ERDF_GSP is offering a free programme to boost South West businesses and social enterprises – offering 1:1s with… https://t.co/qYb6bEpKz8 3d ago
- RT @Apprenticeships: Employing an apprentice is easier than you think and there’s financial support and help available from the governme… https://t.co/gXPbMQDyKQ 3d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: How often is your first step doing a quick Google search? Nigel Wilkinson shares tips on getting your website found… https://t.co/BdyVa5YWYk 3d ago