Fund title: Blue Spark Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
To support the education and development of children and young people
Applications may be submitted at any time
The Blue Spark Foundation aims to help children and young people reach their full potential by supporting projects which:
- encourage independence
- develop team working skills
- develop self confidence
- promote creativity and individuality
- encourage aspiration
- enhance educational achievement
- widen educational horizons
Projects can include a range of activities such as academic education, drama, sport, enterprise, debating, art and design, music, community activities and educational excursions.
The foundation provides funds for projects which might not happen at all or would only happen on a lesser scale without its support. Most projects which Blue Spark supports are likely to be initiated or undertaken by schools, colleges, clubs, community groups or other organisations, although individuals can also apply.
Most grants are under £5,000.
Search the site
- Find the latest #Devon #Funding news here - https://t.co/xXcJgqVMuz #Business #Environmental #Social #Communities #Grants 21h ago
- #Tourism and visitor businesses in the #SouthWest, including retail and food and drink - please help us by completi… https://t.co/ilqZy5MYRr 2d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Do you dream of owning a business and being your own boss? @DragonflyFilmTV are looking for potential business part… https://t.co/DZrR67kjsP 6d ago
- RT @BWCsouthwest: How to sell your products or services | The way you approach selling can make a huge difference to your chances of… https://t.co/lEKoELvaGq 6d ago