Fund title: Blue Spark Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
To support the education and development of children and young people
Applications may be submitted at any time
The Blue Spark Foundation aims to help children and young people reach their full potential by supporting projects which:
- encourage independence
- develop team working skills
- develop self confidence
- promote creativity and individuality
- encourage aspiration
- enhance educational achievement
- widen educational horizons
Projects can include a range of activities such as academic education, drama, sport, enterprise, debating, art and design, music, community activities and educational excursions.
The foundation provides funds for projects which might not happen at all or would only happen on a lesser scale without its support. Most projects which Blue Spark supports are likely to be initiated or undertaken by schools, colleges, clubs, community groups or other organisations, although individuals can also apply.
Most grants are under £5,000.
Search the site
- RT @DevonCC: Join the Digital Transformation Team and help Make Devon Digital! We are #recruiting for a number of digital & tec… https://t.co/fx4JrZ6bit 20h ago
- RT @HeartofSWLEP: Sign up now for tomorrow's webinar from @ExeterSciencePk and @HotswskillsC. Enhance your #digital skills and knowh… https://t.co/5rtiB8P21A 20h ago
- RT @SmallBizSatUK: Applications for #SmallBiz100 are now open! We will be highlighting 100 amazing small businesses every day in the r… https://t.co/XQRFQlzkC1 2d ago
- RT @TheQueensAwards: Does sustainability lie at the heart of your business? Apply for the UK's most prestigious business award and recei… https://t.co/2Rq4IAWHDw 2d ago