Fund title: Power to Change: Community Business Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants to help existing community businesses to grow and become more sustainable. A new round opens this month with a Webinar on 12 September to explain more about the programme and how to apply.
9 October 2019
Power to Change supports community and voluntary groups through the stages of the journey towards running a community enterprise.
The Community Business Fund provides capital and project-related revenue funding for existing community businesses. It can offer grants of between £50,000 and £300,000 to community businesses which meet at least one of the following goals:
- reduce social isolation
- improve health and wellbeing
- increase employability
- create better access to basic services
- improve local environment
- enable greater community cohesion
- foster greater community pride and empowerment
It is important that applicants meet the Power to Change definition of a community business: that is, that they are locally rooted, accountable to the local community, trading for the benefit of the local community and have broad community impact.
Search the site
- Calling #Tourism and #visitor #businesses in the #SouthWest, including retail , food, and drink - please help us b… https://t.co/pnWFBUzQSX 15h ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: If this year you want to grow your business, the #GrowthSupporProgramme is here to help you! You can apply today!… https://t.co/rPdBwXPbx2 6d ago
- RT @ExeCityFutures: From our engagement, research & analysis to date, we've defined a Blueprint for #NetZeroExeter. This is a list of a… https://t.co/DT8NbxpoPw 7d ago
- RT @EEDEnterpriseZ: Work starts on new Ada Lovelace building at @ExeterSciencePk creating new #stemm jobs in #East Devon… https://t.co/iEvcBpy4Kr 7d ago