Fund title: Barclays COVID-19 Community Relief Programme
Focus of fund/fund aims:
50 donations of £100,000 for UK charities providing direct support to meet the needs of vulnerable communities facing social and economic hardship as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak
6 August 2021
As a follow-up to its 100×100 grant programme for COVID-19 support work, Barclays will be making a further 50 donations of £100,000 each to UK charities. The grants are for charities working to support vulnerable people and communities impacted by COVID-19, and to alleviate the associated social and economic hardship caused by the crisis.
UK charities, with an annual income of at least £1m, are invited to apply to receive a donation of £100,000 to meet the needs of our communities as they emerge from the pandemic, including:
- help for people experiencing physical and mental health issues
- financial assistance for people facing financial hardship
- support for ethnically diverse communities disproportionately impacted by the crisis
- enhancing digital accessibility.
Search the site
- RT @EastDevonBiz: We are excited to work with partners to showcase what a fantastic business destination #Devon is! Check out this… https://t.co/UjfHcCd2CK 1d ago
- An initiative to drive investment in the UK's most innovative firms. https://t.co/9xxv7dzluH 1 week ago
- RT @DevonRecruit: Want to work in Devon? Are you looking for a new job or thinking about a change in career? The Devonjobs site rece… https://t.co/ZJInI1PHHZ 2 weeks ago
- RT @ExeterCouncil: 5 actions you can do during #BeesNeedsWeek are: Grow more flowers, shrubs and trees Let gardens grow wild Cu… https://t.co/Mlc0LpcUPC 2 weeks ago