Fund title: Arts Council National Lottery Project Grants
Focus of fund/fund aims:
The programme is re-opening to help fund individual artists and a broad range of arts organisations including museums and libraries
The National Lottery Projects Grants are open to all individual artists, community and cultural organisations to support arts, museums and libraries projects. There is a budget of £59.8million available from 22 July 2020 until April 2021.
The programme can support projects that directly create and deliver creative and cultural activity and content for audiences, visitors and digital users, and also those that have a longer-term impact on strengthening the arts sector, such as organisational development, research and development and sector support.
In response to COVID-19, there are several changes to the scheme:
- no requirement for match funding
- all libraries can apply for new creative and cultural projects; public libraries can also apply for activities relating to reading, culture & creativity, information & digital or heath & wellbeing
- broader criteria for museums projects
Grants are from £1,000 to £100,000.
Search the site
- RT @ExeterCouncil: Employers are all ready to meet jobseekers at the Exeter Jobs Fair. The event at the Corn Exchange is now open and… https://t.co/fwNaGALDYE 3d ago
- Do you have experience of delivering projects and programmes? We are seeking to recruit a Senior Economic Developme… https://t.co/9ROnR4lnED 3d ago
- RT @CSW_Group: SMART SKILLS on Tour! @PlymBizCentres Today SMART SKILLS has arrived at City Business Park in Plymouth.… https://t.co/VhGiVIIehl 1 week ago
- RT @CSW_Group: Have you got the skills to make a real difference to unemployed young people? We are looking for individuals who ca… https://t.co/FTDdRBr8FZ 1 week ago