Fund title: Arts Council National Lottery Project Grants
Focus of fund/fund aims:
The programme is re-opening to help fund individual artists and a broad range of arts organisations including museums and libraries
The National Lottery Projects Grants are open to all individual artists, community and cultural organisations to support arts, museums and libraries projects. There is a budget of £59.8million available from 22 July 2020 until April 2021.
The programme can support projects that directly create and deliver creative and cultural activity and content for audiences, visitors and digital users, and also those that have a longer-term impact on strengthening the arts sector, such as organisational development, research and development and sector support.
In response to COVID-19, there are several changes to the scheme:
- no requirement for match funding
- all libraries can apply for new creative and cultural projects; public libraries can also apply for activities relating to reading, culture & creativity, information & digital or heath & wellbeing
- broader criteria for museums projects
Grants are from £1,000 to £100,000.
Search the site
- RT @FSBDevon: Make sure you book before you come so you know you have a space to stay @FSBDevon @FSBSouthWest @DCCeconomy https://t.co/q0e3D7KF2z 4d ago
- RT @DevonCC: The Devon Start Up Programme, funded by @DevonCC and delivered by @SSEDartington, brought together 18 Devon residen… https://t.co/YCsMQsgh7c 4d ago
- RT @DevonCC: The Chairman of Devon County Council, Cllr Stuart Barker, conveys his condolences on behalf of the County of Devon… https://t.co/SHTB973Xon 2 weeks ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: First impressions can make or break your website. Join Francesca Mapp to learn how to create engaging web copy whic… https://t.co/0DWpv5j1tz 1 month ago