Fund title: Arts Council National Lottery Project Grants
Focus of fund/fund aims:
The programme is re-opening to help fund individual artists and a broad range of arts organisations including museums and libraries
The National Lottery Projects Grants are open to all individual artists, community and cultural organisations to support arts, museums and libraries projects. There is a budget of £59.8million available from 22 July 2020 until April 2021.
The programme can support projects that directly create and deliver creative and cultural activity and content for audiences, visitors and digital users, and also those that have a longer-term impact on strengthening the arts sector, such as organisational development, research and development and sector support.
In response to COVID-19, there are several changes to the scheme:
- no requirement for match funding
- all libraries can apply for new creative and cultural projects; public libraries can also apply for activities relating to reading, culture & creativity, information & digital or heath & wellbeing
- broader criteria for museums projects
Grants are from £1,000 to £100,000.
Search the site
- RT @EastDevonBiz: We are excited to work with partners to showcase what a fantastic business destination #Devon is! Check out this… https://t.co/UjfHcCd2CK 2d ago
- An initiative to drive investment in the UK's most innovative firms. https://t.co/9xxv7dzluH 1 week ago
- RT @DevonRecruit: Want to work in Devon? Are you looking for a new job or thinking about a change in career? The Devonjobs site rece… https://t.co/ZJInI1PHHZ 2 weeks ago
- RT @ExeterCouncil: 5 actions you can do during #BeesNeedsWeek are: Grow more flowers, shrubs and trees Let gardens grow wild Cu… https://t.co/Mlc0LpcUPC 2 weeks ago