Fund title: Arts Council England: Capital Investment Programme
Focus of fund/fund aims:
A new capital programme with grants up to £750,000 to support the post-pandemic recovery of the cultural sector
Expressions of Interest by 26 October 2021. If your EOI is successful, you will need to submit a full application by 13 December 2021
The Arts Council England has launched a new grants programme to support the cultural sector. The new Capital Investment Programme replaces the former Small and Large Capital Grants programmes.
The grants are for capital expenditure that enables cultural organisations to make changes to their buildings and equipment so that they can:
- operate safely post-pandemic
- improve access
- seize on technological opportunities
- reduce environmental impact
Not-for-profit cultural organisations based in England can apply for between £100,000 – £750,000 for activities taking place between April 2022 and March 2025. For grants between £100,000 and £250,000 you will need to have 5% match funding; for grants above £250,000 you will need to have 10% match funding.
Search the site
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Looking for a coworking space in East Devon? Check out @Lighthouse_Sid https://t.co/Yzf5UEhn3h 3d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Digital Boost Plymouth offers free digital training to any business based in Plymouth. Get #advice, support and… https://t.co/RVwrF0Z3z0 3d ago
- RT @ExeterSciencePk: The Ada Lovelace Building is up for 3 awards at @ExeterPropAwds one of them being the Green Initiative Award. The b… https://t.co/U9264zkuMx 3d ago
- .@Regen_insight are researching on behalf of @DevonCC into supporting householders in #Devon make their homes warme… https://t.co/c9rXPhbgSF 3d ago