Fund title: Art Fund: Reimagine Grants
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants to help museums, galleries and other visual arts organisations to innovate and move forward following the COVID-19 pandemic
Round 1: 5 July 2021. Round 2: 23 August 2021. Round 3: 4 October 2021
These new project grants aim to help visual arts organisations as they reimagine their activities following the pandemic.
Grants up to £50,000 are available to museums, galleries, historic houses, archives and libraries, agencies, and festivals to help them move forward following the COVID-19 pandemic. The funding is intended for organisations that hold collections, which may include fine and applied art and design, archaeology and/or social history.
The aims of the programme are:
- to support organisations as they reimagine their activities following the pandemic;
- to help organisations build expertise, capacity and connections within and outside the sector.
The priority themes are:
Activities can include revisiting your collections and spaces eg. new interpretations, new resources; refreshing skills and knowledge; and reimagining your activities and purpose. This will help organisations to try something new, improve their expertise and engage with a wider audience.
Not-for-profit visual arts organisations with a formal constitution can apply.
Search the site
- RT @CSW_Group: SMART SKILLS on Tour! @PlymBizCentres Today SMART SKILLS has arrived at City Business Park in Plymouth.… https://t.co/VhGiVIIehl 1d ago
- RT @CSW_Group: Have you got the skills to make a real difference to unemployed young people? We are looking for individuals who ca… https://t.co/FTDdRBr8FZ 1d ago
- RT @travel_devon: We're the half way mark for #CycleSeptember, so here's some amazing stats!> In #Devon, over 1,000 riders have cycle… https://t.co/eGN99CUXoC 1d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Future Farming Resilience Devon County Council is working with Defra to help update farmers & landowners in Dev… https://t.co/R7K6lzK3ft 1d ago