Fund title: Art Fund: Reimagine Grants
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants to help museums, galleries and other visual arts organisations to innovate and move forward following the COVID-19 pandemic
Round 1: 5 July 2021. Round 2: 23 August 2021. Round 3: 4 October 2021
These new project grants aim to help visual arts organisations as they reimagine their activities following the pandemic.
Grants up to £50,000 are available to museums, galleries, historic houses, archives and libraries, agencies, and festivals to help them move forward following the COVID-19 pandemic. The funding is intended for organisations that hold collections, which may include fine and applied art and design, archaeology and/or social history.
The aims of the programme are:
- to support organisations as they reimagine their activities following the pandemic;
- to help organisations build expertise, capacity and connections within and outside the sector.
The priority themes are:
Activities can include revisiting your collections and spaces eg. new interpretations, new resources; refreshing skills and knowledge; and reimagining your activities and purpose. This will help organisations to try something new, improve their expertise and engage with a wider audience.
Not-for-profit visual arts organisations with a formal constitution can apply.
Search the site
- RT @Exeter_Works: Working in #hospitality can be varied, fun and sociable whether in a full, or part-time / temporary capacity. Thi… https://t.co/ZG4xMcBU5m 2d ago
- RT @DevonCC: The @ukhomeoffice is running webinars this week on the #EUSettlementScheme. EU, EEA and Swiss citizens have until… https://t.co/7hU2EPBUK0 2d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: How do I apply for the SME Brexit Support Fund? The SME Brexit Support Fund is now open. To find out how to apply… https://t.co/pMpwtjuKA8 2d ago
- RT @DevonCC: Devon’s network of on-street cycle hire e-bikes is being expanded thanks to £125,000 of E-Cycle Extension Funding f… https://t.co/5wCxXzxNic 2d ago