Fund title: Armed Forces Covenant Fund: Force for Change
Focus of fund/fund aims:
A new local grants programme, awarding grants up to £20,000 to projects supporting Armed Forces communities to become less isolated and engage more in their local area
Round 1: 11 September 2020. Round 2: 30 November 2020
This is a new funding programme to provide grants up to £20,000 for projects that help Armed Forces communities move to the ‘new normal’ while continuing to support local needs and reduce isolation.
There are two main themes:
- empowering Armed Forces communities to become more engaged in their local area
- providing opportunities for isolated members of the Armed Forces community to take part in activities that improve general wellbeing.
There is a particular focus on supporting projects that involve volunteers to support local Armed Forces communities as they address the needs that have arisen as a result of Covid-19.
Applications are accepted from registered charities and Community Interest Companies (CICs) that have substantial recent experience of supporting Armed Forces communities, Armed Forces units and bases, local authorities and schools.
Search the site
- Are you and #employer confused about the new government announcements about getting people into work? @CIPD &… https://t.co/0Qltsxbfqg 2d ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Businesses in Northern Devon can sign up to @Cosmic_UK lockdown series exploring the world of online retail. Free… https://t.co/UZKCpuOzc8 1 week ago
- RT @ProudtoCare: On Thursday 3rd December from 10.30 am - 1 pm there is a free online conference about employment opportunities for… https://t.co/KTB0todHmp 1 week ago
- RT @ExCCBusiness: Funding opportunity – Community Business Renewal Fund Grants to enable community businesses to adapt, renew and re… https://t.co/OLjrFvi4fH 1 week ago