Would you like to join the Early Years Funding Team?
We have a rare and exciting opportunity to welcome a new administrator to join the Early Years & Childcare Service.
This is an interesting and varied role where you will provide administrative support to teams across the service, provide telephone support to pre-schools and nurseries on our funding helpdesk and contribute to the completion of tasks to ensure funding for external settings across Devon is paid promptly and accurately.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is well organised and able to prioritise their workload
- Has good communication skills both written and verbal
- Is flexible, pleasant and approachable
- Has excellent IT skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A knowledge of the Early Years and Childcare Service and Early Years Entitlement Funding would be useful.
This is a full time permanent position, however we would be willing to seek applications from those looking for part time/job share.
To apply, or find out more about the role please visit the Devon Jobs website.