Virtual ‘coffee-break catch-up’ sessions
Following the continued success of the virtual ‘coffee-break catch-up’ sessions, further sessions have been planned by the Early Years and Childcare Service for the 26th, 29th and 30 April 2021.
The topics for April to be discussed include:
- Early years funding (with a particular focus on the funding for disadvantaged children e.g. EYPP, DAF etc)
- Vaccination rollout (and within this vaccine hesitancy).
As part of the vaccination rollout session we will be joined by Jean Almond from the Clinical Commissioning Group. Jean will update you on the vaccination programme but she is keen to hear from you about any concerns or views you or your staff/parents may have voiced to you about receiving the vaccination. It is recognised there are a number of myths out there about the vaccine and Jean will look to discuss these as she goes through the session.
Time and dates of sessions are listed below:
- Monday 26th April 11am – 12 noon – Join the meeting
- Thursday 29th April 7pm – 8pm – Join the meeting
- Friday 30th April 1.30pm – 2.30pm – Join the meeting
Please use the link to join us from either your computer or mobile device.
No advance booking is required.