The Frobel Trust Grants – Grants up to £40,000 to support children aged 0 to 8 to play expressively and creatively
The Froebel Trust is a UK-based early years education charity which aims to promote the value and relevance of Froebelian principles to the education and learning of children aged 0-8 years.
Frobelian principles are:
- The integrity of childhood in its own right
- The relationship of every child to family, community and to nature, culture and society
- The uniqueness of every child’s capacity and potential
- The holistic nature of the development of every child
- The role of play and creativity as central integrating elements in development and learning
- The right of children to protection from harm or abuse and to the promotion of their overall well-being
Grants of up to £40,000 in total are available to UK registered charities, schools and international charities. Awards can be for either 1 or 2 years.
The Trust is particularly interested in projects that demonstrate strong value for money and will consider funding multiple, small projects depending on the range and quality of applications.
Contact details for the Trust are:
Liz Biskar, Grants Manager, Froebel Trust, Clarence Lodge, Clarence Lane, London, SW15 5JW