Ofsted replaces Ofsted Online website
As part of the continuing improvements and updates that are being made to Ofsted’s online systems, application forms for new services and guidance have been moved over to GOV.UK closing the outdated Ofsted Online site.
You can use them to:
- register with Ofsted
- tell Ofsted about changes
- report a serious incident or accident
- pay an Ofsted invoice
GOV.UK is a much easier-to-use site and this change provides a number of improvements to the service:
- the information is easier to view on your phone and the site can be used on any browser
- guidance for each form now appears on the page, rather than on a separate site
- the application forms have been updated to a step-by-step process
- a more secure method of payment has been introduced for independent schools, childcare and social care providers to pay their Ofsted invoices
The new forms and guidance have been tested with a wide range of users and the feedback has been very positive. To help the service to continue to improve, please share your feedback of the new service through links at the end of each form.
Note: As Ofsted Online is no longer available, any browser bookmarks or references to the old site will need to be updated with the new GOV.UK links.